Gun Control: Sotomayor and citizen authority

Contact your Federal or State Representative and Delegates. Send them an email and let them know that you want them to fight for your Second Amendment Rights.
Forum rules
Gun related political postings are welcome here. If it's not firearm related, please don't post it.
Post Reply
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9678
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
Contact:

Gun Control: Sotomayor and citizen authority

Post by allingeneral »

YES! I LOVE THIS ARTICLE! It's EXACTLY how I feel about government!

As many have said before us - it's up to us to put our representatives to task. Please read the following link:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2323-LA-Gun-R ... -authority
Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Image
User avatar
zephyp
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 10207
Joined: Tue, 05 May 2009 08:40:55
Location: Springfield, VA

Re: Gun Control: Sotomayor and citizen authority

Post by zephyp »

The examiner posts some good content. They have a program to hire "reporters" from anyone with a talent for writing. I've considered that before. Hmmm...I smell a plan forming.
No more catchy slogans for me...I am simply fed up...4...four...4...2+2...

Image
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9678
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
Contact:

Re: Gun Control: Sotomayor and citizen authority

Post by allingeneral »

zephyp wrote:The examiner posts some good content. They have a program to hire "reporters" from anyone with a talent for writing. I've considered that before. Hmmm...I smell a plan forming.
I've thought the same thing on several occasions. I just don't think I could keep up with it, personally.

Here are their political openings in DC
http://www.examiner.com/Become_an_Exami ... itionID=10
Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Image
User avatar
zephyp
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 10207
Joined: Tue, 05 May 2009 08:40:55
Location: Springfield, VA

Re: Gun Control: Sotomayor and citizen authority

Post by zephyp »

They say the average reporter will spend 4-5 hours per week. I dont think there would be much money involved but the exposure could potentially be great.
No more catchy slogans for me...I am simply fed up...4...four...4...2+2...

Image
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9678
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
Contact:

Re: Gun Control: Sotomayor and citizen authority

Post by allingeneral »

I agree on all counts. Too bad there's already a "DC gun rights examiner". You can create your own topic, but it seems that Examiner requires a lot more information about your topic and your previous writings on that topic when you go that route.
Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Image
User avatar
zephyp
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 10207
Joined: Tue, 05 May 2009 08:40:55
Location: Springfield, VA

Re: Gun Control: Sotomayor and citizen authority

Post by zephyp »

I looked for the gun rights edition but couldnt find it. They also have outdoorsmen, hunting, and sports. I think I'm going to do a little more research. Not that I have the time, but it might be worth checking out. Could be others here with an interest. VGOF members have quite a bit of knowledge to offer on the subject of guns, gun rights, hunting, equipment, reloading, etc.
No more catchy slogans for me...I am simply fed up...4...four...4...2+2...

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Virginia and National Politics (Firearm Related Only)”