I'm Scared

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required
Post Reply
OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 14108
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20

I'm Scared

Post by OakRidgeStars »

Or at least that's what the Virginian-Pilot would have you to believe. Just more senseless drivel from the looney left.

http://hamptonroads.com/2009/07/postele ... es-bullets
User avatar
VBshooter
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 3851
Joined: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:14:27
Location: Virginia Beach

Re: I'm Scared

Post by VBshooter »

The Pilot's politics are right in bed with Obamanation, I have rarely ever read an article in it that doesn;t have some tilted logic toward their interests, Screw Em! Their kind of garbage we don't need, Making that article look like gun owners are in fear of losing their guns is more exciting than the real reason of telling the people we don't trust the Government that the sheeple elected and guns are the great equalizer in that debate,
Image "Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker
User avatar
zephyp
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 10207
Joined: Tue, 05 May 2009 08:40:55
Location: Springfield, VA

Re: I'm Scared

Post by zephyp »

Ammo shortage! What ammo shortage? Its all over the place. You just have to know where to look.

IMO one of the things that happened last fall is a few very astute people dumped their life savings into ammo, primers, brass, carbide dies, etc. Those folks are now selling that for exorbitant prices on places like gunbroker. The ONLY thing I haven't been able to find online (other than gunbroker) or in a store is primers and brass. Ammo is not as readily available as a year ago but there is still plenty to be found.
No more catchy slogans for me...I am simply fed up...4...four...4...2+2...

Image
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”