Or at least that's what the Virginian-Pilot would have you to believe. Just more senseless drivel from the looney left.
http://hamptonroads.com/2009/07/postele ... es-bullets
I'm Scared
- VBshooter
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 3851
- Joined: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:14:27
- Location: Virginia Beach
Re: I'm Scared
The Pilot's politics are right in bed with Obamanation, I have rarely ever read an article in it that doesn;t have some tilted logic toward their interests, Screw Em! Their kind of garbage we don't need, Making that article look like gun owners are in fear of losing their guns is more exciting than the real reason of telling the people we don't trust the Government that the sheeple elected and guns are the great equalizer in that debate,
"Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker- zephyp
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 10207
- Joined: Tue, 05 May 2009 08:40:55
- Location: Springfield, VA
Re: I'm Scared
Ammo shortage! What ammo shortage? Its all over the place. You just have to know where to look.
IMO one of the things that happened last fall is a few very astute people dumped their life savings into ammo, primers, brass, carbide dies, etc. Those folks are now selling that for exorbitant prices on places like gunbroker. The ONLY thing I haven't been able to find online (other than gunbroker) or in a store is primers and brass. Ammo is not as readily available as a year ago but there is still plenty to be found.
IMO one of the things that happened last fall is a few very astute people dumped their life savings into ammo, primers, brass, carbide dies, etc. Those folks are now selling that for exorbitant prices on places like gunbroker. The ONLY thing I haven't been able to find online (other than gunbroker) or in a store is primers and brass. Ammo is not as readily available as a year ago but there is still plenty to be found.
No more catchy slogans for me...I am simply fed up...4...four...4...2+2...


