Lets see those Christmas goodies...

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required
User avatar
jsharlan
Marksman
Marksman
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:35:04

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...

Post by jsharlan »

I got to open up the Remington 870 tactical that I bought at the last gun show finally. The wife also got me a rifle bag and a range bag from midway.
User avatar
Kuda
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 16:02:07

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...

Post by Kuda »

My dad, formally the cheapest man ever (seriously - he'd wear a pair of LL Bean boat shoes for ten years and return them b/c he did not get value out of them), bought my brother and I our first ARs. I picked out a DD Mid and my brother grabbed himself a Socialist Approved Colt (he lives in MA). My wife, not thrilled, but tolerant, bought me a new frying pan. Sounds like a fair deal to me.

Thanks for the assistance Jeremy at Virginia Arms Co.

https://danieldefense.com/rifles/mid-le ... ne-v3.html
PGK
Alexandria, VA
User avatar
meak99
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 537
Joined: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:10:22
Location: Bowling Green, VA

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...

Post by meak99 »

Target and shooting glasses were my only gun related presents from the wife.... that's okay, Fredericksburg gun show is this weekend and I'll be looking for a .22LR pistol. Like Kuda, my wife is certainly not thrilled about my guns, but is tolerant... for now.
Attachments
target.jpg
target.jpg (93.03 KiB) Viewed 2402 times
User avatar
Jakeiscrazy
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 3519
Joined: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:06:02
Location: Chesterfield, VA

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...

Post by Jakeiscrazy »

Couple rifle/shotgun cases. A Kodak Zi8(test vid below). Also got a MagLED(3D), it has a lot of throw! Very nice for if you here something weirds outside.
“Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”
-Winston Churchill
User avatar
gunderwood
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 7189
Joined: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 00:28:34

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...

Post by gunderwood »

Kuda wrote:My dad, formally the cheapest man ever (seriously - he'd wear a pair of LL Bean boat shoes for ten years and return them b/c he did not get value out of them), bought my brother and I our first ARs. I picked out a DD Mid and my brother grabbed himself a Socialist Approved Colt (he lives in MA). My wife, not thrilled, but tolerant, bought me a new frying pan. Sounds like a fair deal to me.

Thanks for the assistance Jeremy at Virginia Arms Co.

https://danieldefense.com/rifles/mid-le ... ne-v3.html
A DD M4V3 is a NICE gift! I like mine a lot.
sudo modprobe commonsense
FATAL: Module commonsense not found.
User avatar
Riana
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 00:01:01
Location: Northern VA
Contact:

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...

Post by Riana »

KaosDad wrote:and a Disney Pretty Pretty Princess Magic Wand. :hysterical:
Pictures or it didn't happen. :hysterical:

We haven't had our Christmas yet - since we travelled on Christmas, we made the decision to move our family gift-exchanging to New Year's Eve/Day. I don't expect any gun stuff, but I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever I get (and I KNOW our son will love what "Santa" is bringing us...) :clap: :clapping:
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Shotgun Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”