Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
I got to open up the Remington 870 tactical that I bought at the last gun show finally. The wife also got me a rifle bag and a range bag from midway.
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
My dad, formally the cheapest man ever (seriously - he'd wear a pair of LL Bean boat shoes for ten years and return them b/c he did not get value out of them), bought my brother and I our first ARs. I picked out a DD Mid and my brother grabbed himself a Socialist Approved Colt (he lives in MA). My wife, not thrilled, but tolerant, bought me a new frying pan. Sounds like a fair deal to me.
Thanks for the assistance Jeremy at Virginia Arms Co.
https://danieldefense.com/rifles/mid-le ... ne-v3.html
Thanks for the assistance Jeremy at Virginia Arms Co.
https://danieldefense.com/rifles/mid-le ... ne-v3.html
PGK
Alexandria, VA
Alexandria, VA
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Target and shooting glasses were my only gun related presents from the wife.... that's okay, Fredericksburg gun show is this weekend and I'll be looking for a .22LR pistol. Like Kuda, my wife is certainly not thrilled about my guns, but is tolerant... for now.
- Attachments
-
- target.jpg (93.03 KiB) Viewed 2398 times
- Jakeiscrazy
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 3519
- Joined: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:06:02
- Location: Chesterfield, VA
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Couple rifle/shotgun cases. A Kodak Zi8(test vid below). Also got a MagLED(3D), it has a lot of throw! Very nice for if you here something weirds outside.
“Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”
-Winston Churchill
-Winston Churchill
- gunderwood
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 7189
- Joined: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 00:28:34
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
A DD M4V3 is a NICE gift! I like mine a lot.Kuda wrote:My dad, formally the cheapest man ever (seriously - he'd wear a pair of LL Bean boat shoes for ten years and return them b/c he did not get value out of them), bought my brother and I our first ARs. I picked out a DD Mid and my brother grabbed himself a Socialist Approved Colt (he lives in MA). My wife, not thrilled, but tolerant, bought me a new frying pan. Sounds like a fair deal to me.
Thanks for the assistance Jeremy at Virginia Arms Co.
https://danieldefense.com/rifles/mid-le ... ne-v3.html
sudo modprobe commonsense
FATAL: Module commonsense not found.
FATAL: Module commonsense not found.
- Riana
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 302
- Joined: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 00:01:01
- Location: Northern VA
- Contact:
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Pictures or it didn't happen.KaosDad wrote:and a Disney Pretty Pretty Princess Magic Wand.
We haven't had our Christmas yet - since we travelled on Christmas, we made the decision to move our family gift-exchanging to New Year's Eve/Day. I don't expect any gun stuff, but I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever I get (and I KNOW our son will love what "Santa" is bringing us...)
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Shotgun Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor
NRA Certified Shotgun Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

