Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
- Reverenddel
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 6422
- Joined: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:43:00
- Location: Central VA
Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
Bass Pro has some stuff, but nothing worth breakin' my neck.
I know Emergency Essentials has some freeze-dried on sale. Which is good for camping, and such.
Anyone find anything worth while?
I know Emergency Essentials has some freeze-dried on sale. Which is good for camping, and such.
Anyone find anything worth while?
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
Never partook of the black friday insanity personally.
- ShotgunBlast
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 3222
- Joined: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:46:31
- Location: Richmond
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
Didn't even look at an ad. Spent time with the family yesterday. Got to sleep in this morning and doing a little work this afternoon to make up for yesterday.
- SHMIV
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 5741
- Joined: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 21:15:31
- Location: Where ever I go, there I am.
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
The best deal I found is simply to avoid anything that even remotely resembles a retail establishment, or a main highway.
I can't think of anything that I want badly enough to fight the frenzied masses. Hell, I hate normal crowds; black Friday shopping crowds would be simply unbearable.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
I can't think of anything that I want badly enough to fight the frenzied masses. Hell, I hate normal crowds; black Friday shopping crowds would be simply unbearable.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon
- Reverenddel
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 6422
- Joined: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:43:00
- Location: Central VA
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
A'ight, then we're all kinda in the same mindset.
Drove the kids to Ci-Ci's for lunch, no one going in that direction, and it was empty for the most part.
Emergency Essentials sent an e-mail asking nicely for people to "give them a minute" because they were inundated with sales. Kinda nice to know the LDS Business in Utah rackin' up sales.
I can confess, I got a HUGE deal on a new camping water filter, and naglene bottle. About 50% off normal prices.
Drove the kids to Ci-Ci's for lunch, no one going in that direction, and it was empty for the most part.
Emergency Essentials sent an e-mail asking nicely for people to "give them a minute" because they were inundated with sales. Kinda nice to know the LDS Business in Utah rackin' up sales.
I can confess, I got a HUGE deal on a new camping water filter, and naglene bottle. About 50% off normal prices.
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
Cabelas free shipping and $99 nikon P223 3x32. Free shipping on blammo also.
Xtreme bullets, 17% off projectiles
Freedom munitions 5% off blammo.
Xtreme bullets, 17% off projectiles
Freedom munitions 5% off blammo.
- smltooner
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 00:53:38
- Location: Smith Mtn Lake, VA
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
+1Kreutz wrote:Never partook of the black friday insanity personally.
THE HIGH PRICE OF FREEDOM IS A COST PAID BY A BRAVE FEW. In memory of our fallen heroes.
THOSE WHO SERVE DESERVE HONOR, RESPECT, THANKS.
THOSE WHO SERVE DESERVE HONOR, RESPECT, THANKS.
- Snakester
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 2649
- Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:09:50
- Location: Dinwiddie County
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
Dick's @ Colonial Hghts. picked up 100 rds. .22LR CCI....Picked up my Mom in Law for our annual Black Friday trip to the Package Store on FT. Lee ....Best deal I've seen ...1/2 gal. Early Times $23 ...picked up 12. Back to Dick's with Mom in
Law in tow....200 rds. .22LR Remington Yellow Jackets. Breakfast at Cracker Barrel...Went Home ! All the deals I could take in one day !
Law in tow....200 rds. .22LR Remington Yellow Jackets. Breakfast at Cracker Barrel...Went Home ! All the deals I could take in one day !
- GeneFrenkle
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 1738
- Joined: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 19:19:07
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
Walmart has 20% off long guns and shotties at stores that sell them.
http://www.blackfriday.fm/adscan/walmart?page=21
Look at the bottom of the ad and read the fine print.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://www.blackfriday.fm/adscan/walmart?page=21
Look at the bottom of the ad and read the fine print.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

And if Bruce Dickinson wants more cowbell, we should probably give him more cowbell!
-
OakRidgeStars
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 14108
- Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
Stayed home and starting the Christmas decorating frenzy. But I'll be all over Cyber Monday for sure.
- SHMIV
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 5741
- Joined: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 21:15:31
- Location: Where ever I go, there I am.
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
Holy insanity! I just sat through a 20 mile backup on SB I-5 in Oregon. Why the backup? Apparently, the whole state requires merchandise from the same damn outlet mall. And, of course, the state saw fit to do some work on that exit ramp, and leave it undone for the Thanksgiving
break. Got past that exit, traffic vanished.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
break. Got past that exit, traffic vanished.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon
- mamabearCali
- VGOF Bronze Supporter

- Posts: 2753
- Joined: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:08:25
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
Nah I either shop online or at a local kids store.....great toys, local people.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
My arse found the recliner and hand found a coffee cup. Inside of eye-lids checked out just fine!
Progressives/Liberals - Promoting tyranny and a defenseless people since 1913.
- Reverenddel
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 6422
- Joined: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:43:00
- Location: Central VA
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
Yes GeneFrenkle! Unfortunately, I missed the Ruger 10/22's for FREAKIN' $190!!!!
DAAANNNGGG! I would've bought TWO of them!
DAAANNNGGG! I would've bought TWO of them!
- ProShooter
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 2176
- Joined: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:46:51
- Location: Richmond, Va.
- Contact:
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
I went to Bass Pro on Black Friday, and put down an order for a Ruger 10/22 Takedown. It was $349, but they matched Green Top's sale price of $329. Went up there today, and paid for it and turned in a coupon from this weekend's paper and got a $50 gift card for free, just for buying the rifle.

http://www.ProactiveShooters.com
NRA Certified Instructor
Utah State Certified Instructor
NRA Membership Recruiter
NRA RTBAV Instructor
NRA Chief RSO
"Make your gun go to work, and carry every day!"
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
Crap...I was interested in that last year...if its an annual thing I really need to put it on the calender for 2014.Reverenddel wrote:Yes GeneFrenkle! Unfortunately, I missed the Ruger 10/22's for FREAKIN' $190!!!!
DAAANNNGGG! I would've bought TWO of them!
- Snakester
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 2649
- Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:09:50
- Location: Dinwiddie County
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
Dick's in Colonial Hghts. had 10/22 Take Down for $299.00 (Saturday).
- Snakester
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 2649
- Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:09:50
- Location: Dinwiddie County
Re: Anyone find any good deals on "Black Friday"?
The Take Down is back to $349.00 this morning ! The Camo Take Down is $399.00 .
