Get excited, Virginia
- ratherfish
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 1440
- Joined: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 14:22:29
- Location: Fredericksburg
Get excited, Virginia
You’ve got the full Bloomberg treatment coming your way
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/10/22/b ... inia-race/
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/10/22/b ... inia-race/
There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, in the end, 'Thy will be done.'
-C. S. Lewis
-C. S. Lewis
- Remek
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 1065
- Joined: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 13:59:57
- Location: Fredericksburg, or that is the nearest recognizable locale
Re: Get excited, Virginia
All I can say is F&^!n D*$#&sh B$#(*gs!!!!!
I don't want to go the way of CO!
I don't want to go the way of CO!
"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson
Re: Get excited, Virginia
What we can hope for is low turnout in general and more pro second amendment people don't sit this out. Every vote can be critical.Remek wrote:All I can say is F&^!n D*$#&sh B$#(*gs!!!!!
I don't want to go the way of CO!
- Remek
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 1065
- Joined: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 13:59:57
- Location: Fredericksburg, or that is the nearest recognizable locale
Re: Get excited, Virginia
I know, but the problem lies therein. the Ds drive their vote (literally as well as figuratively), and the Rs don't.
I wish there was something I could do. I've donated to VCDL PAC, and Cucc, but I am not made of money. Also, I am busy with kids and work 24/7. Maybe I just have to get a day off from the family on the weekend and donate time.
Lets hope Cucc runs as many ads as possible about McAuliffe being a representative for Bloomberg, bought and paid for. That'd stir up the base in the southern 70% of the state.
I wish there was something I could do. I've donated to VCDL PAC, and Cucc, but I am not made of money. Also, I am busy with kids and work 24/7. Maybe I just have to get a day off from the family on the weekend and donate time.
Lets hope Cucc runs as many ads as possible about McAuliffe being a representative for Bloomberg, bought and paid for. That'd stir up the base in the southern 70% of the state.
"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson
Re: Get excited, Virginia
Alas votes are by population density, not geography.Remek wrote:That'd stir up the base in the southern 70% of the state.
The highest population centers are fairly blue...a pattern seen in many states.
This is how Obama won VA. You just need the major population centers to win.
- Remek
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 1065
- Joined: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 13:59:57
- Location: Fredericksburg, or that is the nearest recognizable locale
Re: Get excited, Virginia
So we need the northern districts, i assume? ugh.
"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson
Re: Get excited, Virginia
This is the only ad Governor -elect Cuccinelli needs between now and election day...
Now is the time for all good men to get off their rusty dustys...
- ratherfish
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 1440
- Joined: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 14:22:29
- Location: Fredericksburg
Re: Get excited, Virginia
Obama did not win by a wide margin. He would have been easily defeated if good gun folk had showed up at the polls and many conservatives hadn't thrown away their vote to the unelectable.
Right now Sarvis is the spoiler with 9%. Add that to KC and he'd win. A a few more votes for folks like us that are angry that Bloomturd wants to buy our guns and you have it.
Gunfolk are historic non voters. I hope they wake up in time.
Right now Sarvis is the spoiler with 9%. Add that to KC and he'd win. A a few more votes for folks like us that are angry that Bloomturd wants to buy our guns and you have it.
Gunfolk are historic non voters. I hope they wake up in time.
There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, in the end, 'Thy will be done.'
-C. S. Lewis
-C. S. Lewis
Re: Get excited, Virginia
The ray of hope is the Va Assembly. I doubt you will find anti-gun legislature successfully exiting for a Governor signature.
I am not sure what Mcownedbybloomberg could do as an executive.
I am not sure what Mcownedbybloomberg could do as an executive.
The United States of America:
Born: 4 July, 1776
Died: 6 November, 2012
I am a Native American. I was Born here.
Born: 4 July, 1776
Died: 6 November, 2012
I am a Native American. I was Born here.
- ratherfish
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 1440
- Joined: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 14:22:29
- Location: Fredericksburg
Re: Get excited, Virginia
Yep a good back stop for the moment.
How much Soros and Bloomturd money you figure to take that over?
The real ray of hope is mobilizing folks to vote for the candidate that has been opposing the progressive agenda in Virginia as AG. We don't need no stinking carpetbagger politicians.
How much Soros and Bloomturd money you figure to take that over?
The real ray of hope is mobilizing folks to vote for the candidate that has been opposing the progressive agenda in Virginia as AG. We don't need no stinking carpetbagger politicians.
There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, in the end, 'Thy will be done.'
-C. S. Lewis
-C. S. Lewis
Re: Get excited, Virginia
Call me crazy but I'd rather see pro-gun bills getting passed and signed, not a four year (three if McAuliffe really is gonna be Hillarys VP) stalemate.widefat wrote:The ray of hope is the Va Assembly. I doubt you will find anti-gun legislature successfully exiting for a Governor signature.
I am not sure what Mcownedbybloomberg could do as an executive.
- steelheart
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 04:02:17
Re: Get excited, Virginia
My hairy white a$$!! Im voting this year! They win and im moving!!! I love va and if these azzhats win im not stickin around to watch her go down the toilet!!!
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

- Remek
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 1065
- Joined: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 13:59:57
- Location: Fredericksburg, or that is the nearest recognizable locale
Re: Get excited, Virginia
Lets hope this last years experience stired up the gun owners!
@Kreutz, you've got that 100% right. We need to force progress at this point, not stalemate.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
@Kreutz, you've got that 100% right. We need to force progress at this point, not stalemate.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson
Re: Get excited, Virginia
Do not underestimate what the governor can do, especially in cahoots with the Obama Dept of Justice. Much can, and will, happen without laws being passed, and the legislature will be unable to stop it. Have you not noticed the example that Obama has set at the federal level for the past 5 years? Why do you think Bloomberg and Clinton are now so involved? Because they think McAuliffe will be powerless? And if McAuliffe wins in VA, after openly running on a gun control agenda that matches what Obama tried to do nationally--what do you think is going to happen at the federal level? And do you seriously think that a vote for Sarvis can stop this?The ray of hope is the Va Assembly. I doubt you will find anti-gun legislature successfully exiting for a Governor signature.
I am not sure what Mcownedbybloomberg could do as an executive
You & everyone you know needs to be out voting for Cuccinelli if you care about your gun rights.
As for me, I just dug down and sent the Cuccinelli campaign $500 tonight. It may not match Bloomberg, but I just want to know that if Cuccinelli goes down, and VA gets what Obama & McAuliffe are bringing, that I did all I could to stop it.
- Reverenddel
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 6422
- Joined: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:43:00
- Location: Central VA
Re: Get excited, Virginia
(shrugs) At this point?
People either care, or they don't. We here on the forum, obviously care. However there are tons of lazy people who will not do the right thing. Who'd rather be "right", and squashed, than work for a just cause.
I ain't Batman. I can't save you... Get off your azzes, and save your self.
People either care, or they don't. We here on the forum, obviously care. However there are tons of lazy people who will not do the right thing. Who'd rather be "right", and squashed, than work for a just cause.
I ain't Batman. I can't save you... Get off your azzes, and save your self.
- Remek
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 1065
- Joined: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 13:59:57
- Location: Fredericksburg, or that is the nearest recognizable locale
Re: Get excited, Virginia
Ahh, the sleeping masses. I hope they awake before we lose our ability to protect ourselves.
"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson
- dorminWS
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 7163
- Joined: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:00:41
- Location: extreme SW VA
Re: Get excited, Virginia
You staunch libertarians that insist on voting for Sarvis can send him a message from me: If McAuliffe wins by a margin equal to or less than the percentage Sarvis gets, I will have become a lifelong enemy of the libertarian cause and I will expend no small effort in encouraging others to do so. In fact, I urge others who agree that we need to beat McAuliffe at all costs to communicate that sentiment to the Sarvis camp immediately. It would help if someone could post an e-mail address for the Sarvis campaign. What Sarvis the candidacy will have done to our state should, if there is any justice in this world, engender a thousand times the disapproval and dislike that the republicans and so-called "tea party radicals" received for the government shutdown. Who would sacrifice the future of this Commonwealth and all who live there to serve the ends of what amounts to a personal ego trip and symbolic political statement deserves all the opprobrium responsible adults can heap upon them for the rest of their lives.
That excited enough for ya?
That excited enough for ya?
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." -Thomas Jefferson
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.
- Remek
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 1065
- Joined: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 13:59:57
- Location: Fredericksburg, or that is the nearest recognizable locale
Re: Get excited, Virginia
^^^ I can see your point, but really, its also taboo to me. This is supposed to be a free country. We also do need more choice. Practicality aside, Sarvis is the man who should be going into that office. How do I get mad at anyone who is voting for him when he is in reality the best candidate?
That said, I urge my fellow Sarvis lovers to eschew him this time. We really need your help keeping McShit out of office. Meantime, we can encourage him to run again as a republican next time.
I'd also tell my fellow gun lovers here: run if you can. I think I'd rather see any of you in office than any antigunner.
That said, I urge my fellow Sarvis lovers to eschew him this time. We really need your help keeping McShit out of office. Meantime, we can encourage him to run again as a republican next time.
I'd also tell my fellow gun lovers here: run if you can. I think I'd rather see any of you in office than any antigunner.
"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson
Re: Get excited, Virginia

All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung
- dorminWS
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 7163
- Joined: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:00:41
- Location: extreme SW VA
Re: Get excited, Virginia
Maybe all you guys up there in NoVa ought to start posting signs that just say
"Terry McAuliffe is buying Virginia with George Soros' money"
"Terry McAuliffe is buying Virginia with George Soros' money"
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." -Thomas Jefferson
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.

