Just joined VCDL

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required
Post Reply
RO73
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:23:40
Location: Loudoun County, VA

Just joined VCDL

Post by RO73 »

I lived in VA most of my life and moved to the People's Republic of Marylandistan about 12 years ago. My family and I just moved back here about 5 months ago. In MD, I was and still am a member of MSI (Maryland Shall Issue), SAF, and the NRA. After doing some research on different grass roots organizations here in VA, I decided to join VCDL. I just wanted to say that I am very happy to be a member and I look forward to helping anyway I can. I have already sent emails and made phone calls here and in Maryland. I pray that my brothers in MD can overcome the Socialist party currently ruling that state. Having said that, I know that MD didn't become this way overnight. I truly feel that the state slowly chipped away at their rights until it was too late. My goal here in VA is to do everything I can to not let the same thing happen. I look forward to participating and doing my part.
Proud supporter of the NRA, SAF, VCDL, & MSI
User avatar
GeneFrenkle
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 1738
Joined: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 19:19:07

Re: Just joined VCDL

Post by GeneFrenkle »

Excellent! VCDL is a great organization.
And if Bruce Dickinson wants more cowbell, we should probably give him more cowbell!
User avatar
rlbellco72
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 708
Joined: Sun, 30 May 2010 06:31:20
Location: Colonial Beach, VA

Re: Just joined VCDL

Post by rlbellco72 »

Welcome to VCDL RO73.

I am also a member and will be at the Virginia State Capital on Monday for Lobby day. I am looking forward to it as this is the first time in my 59 years that I have got politically active in anything. If
you can make it to Richmond on Monday, please do. If you do and you carry, you must have a CHP to go into the state assembly.

Again, welcome! :welcome:
Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready.

Theodore Roosevelt
User avatar
DryBones
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 12:56:14

Re: Just joined VCDL

Post by DryBones »

Just joined myself today! Fight the good fight!


Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 6422
Joined: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:43:00
Location: Central VA

Re: Just joined VCDL

Post by Reverenddel »

AMEN! Glad to have ya'! Welcome to the club!
User avatar
heyrakes
On Target
On Target
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:09:24

Re: Just joined VCDL

Post by heyrakes »

hey glad to have you and i hope we will see you at up coming events
RO73
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:23:40
Location: Loudoun County, VA

Re: Just joined VCDL

Post by RO73 »

Thank you all! :thumbsup:
Proud supporter of the NRA, SAF, VCDL, & MSI
OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 14108
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20

Re: Just joined VCDL

Post by OakRidgeStars »

Welcome aboard! :friends:
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”