Just joined VCDL
-
RO73
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:23:40
- Location: Loudoun County, VA
Just joined VCDL
I lived in VA most of my life and moved to the People's Republic of Marylandistan about 12 years ago. My family and I just moved back here about 5 months ago. In MD, I was and still am a member of MSI (Maryland Shall Issue), SAF, and the NRA. After doing some research on different grass roots organizations here in VA, I decided to join VCDL. I just wanted to say that I am very happy to be a member and I look forward to helping anyway I can. I have already sent emails and made phone calls here and in Maryland. I pray that my brothers in MD can overcome the Socialist party currently ruling that state. Having said that, I know that MD didn't become this way overnight. I truly feel that the state slowly chipped away at their rights until it was too late. My goal here in VA is to do everything I can to not let the same thing happen. I look forward to participating and doing my part.
Proud supporter of the NRA, SAF, VCDL, & MSI
- GeneFrenkle
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 1738
- Joined: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 19:19:07
Re: Just joined VCDL
Excellent! VCDL is a great organization.
And if Bruce Dickinson wants more cowbell, we should probably give him more cowbell!
- rlbellco72
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 708
- Joined: Sun, 30 May 2010 06:31:20
- Location: Colonial Beach, VA
Re: Just joined VCDL
Welcome to VCDL RO73.
I am also a member and will be at the Virginia State Capital on Monday for Lobby day. I am looking forward to it as this is the first time in my 59 years that I have got politically active in anything. If
you can make it to Richmond on Monday, please do. If you do and you carry, you must have a CHP to go into the state assembly.
Again, welcome!
I am also a member and will be at the Virginia State Capital on Monday for Lobby day. I am looking forward to it as this is the first time in my 59 years that I have got politically active in anything. If
you can make it to Richmond on Monday, please do. If you do and you carry, you must have a CHP to go into the state assembly.
Again, welcome!
Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready.
Theodore Roosevelt
Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Just joined VCDL
Just joined myself today! Fight the good fight!
Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
- Reverenddel
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 6422
- Joined: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:43:00
- Location: Central VA
Re: Just joined VCDL
AMEN! Glad to have ya'! Welcome to the club!
Re: Just joined VCDL
hey glad to have you and i hope we will see you at up coming events
-
OakRidgeStars
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 14108
- Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20
Re: Just joined VCDL
Welcome aboard! 
