Good shot!! [post yours here!]

A place to trade stories, pictures and outings. If you're looking for a place to hunt, ask here. Please discuss camping here as well as anything else that you do during hunting season - preparations, scouting, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hocktl
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 07:18:56

Good shot!! [post yours here!]

Post by Hocktl »

This is my remington 22-250 bull barrel topped with a Nikon coyote scope. I put it togerther last year and I'm impressed!! I do a hand load of 48 gr of 480 and a 52 gr a-max and I am amazed with this round. I made this shot at 320 yards. No load adjustments required, The pasture was tall enough to where you could only see his head when he stood up. I shot from the bed of my truck laying out over the roof. This gun is incredible! I've made at least a half dozen 250 to 300 yard shots with it this summer. A tack driver. attachment=0]ttt1.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
ttt1.jpg
ttt1.jpg (243.27 KiB) Viewed 1417 times
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9678
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
Contact:

Re: Good shot!!

Post by allingeneral »

Good shot, man! :thumbsup:
Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Image
User avatar
Hocktl
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 07:18:56

Re: Good shot!!

Post by Hocktl »

allingeneral wrote:Good shot, man! :thumbsup:
Yeah I meant to make this a post for people to post their good shots. I forgot to say that though.
Post Reply

Return to “Hunting in Virginia”