Good shot!! [post yours here!]
Good shot!! [post yours here!]
This is my remington 22-250 bull barrel topped with a Nikon coyote scope. I put it togerther last year and I'm impressed!! I do a hand load of 48 gr of 480 and a 52 gr a-max and I am amazed with this round. I made this shot at 320 yards. No load adjustments required, The pasture was tall enough to where you could only see his head when he stood up. I shot from the bed of my truck laying out over the roof. This gun is incredible! I've made at least a half dozen 250 to 300 yard shots with it this summer. A tack driver. attachment=0]ttt1.jpg[/attachment]
- Attachments
-
- ttt1.jpg (243.27 KiB) Viewed 1416 times
- allingeneral
- Site Admin

- Posts: 9678
- Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
- Location: King George, Virginia
- Contact:
Re: Good shot!!
Good shot, man! 
Re: Good shot!!
Yeah I meant to make this a post for people to post their good shots. I forgot to say that though.allingeneral wrote:Good shot, man!
