VCDL VA-Alert: Delegate Nutter 7th District Town Hall

Contact your Federal or State Representative and Delegates. Send them an email and let them know that you want them to fight for your Second Amendment Rights.
Forum rules
Gun related political postings are welcome here. If it's not firearm related, please don't post it.
Post Reply
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9678
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
Contact:

VCDL VA-Alert: Delegate Nutter 7th District Town Hall

Post by allingeneral »

Dave Hicks sent me (Philip Van Cleave) the following email. If you live in Delegate Nutter's district (7th District - Counties of Montgomery (part) and Pulaski (part); City of Radford) you probably want to take part in this telephone-based town hall meeting tonight and ask him if he is going to help close the loophole on permit holder's names and addresses being disseminated from Circuit Courts to the media:

Dave Nutter plans on conducting a second telephone town-hall meeting on Tuesday, April 7. He will be discussing what will be happening at the upcoming veto session and other issues.

VCDL members from the 7th District might want to listen/join in.

http://tinyurl.com/dnhrfa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friends,

I wanted you to be the first to know that I plan on conducting a second telephone town-hall meeting on Tuesday, April 7. I will be contacting over 15,000 homes in the 7th District starting at 7:00 PM.

During this meeting, I will be discussing what will be happening at the upcoming veto session, plus I want to hear your opinions on matters that are important to you. You will also have an opportunity to ask me questions during the call or leave a voice message.

I conducted my first ever telephone town-hall meeting in February during the General Assembly session, which turned out to be a great success. We received tremendous feedback from that call. People from all around the 7th District have been contacting my office, asking to be included in the next call. If anyone did not receive the call in February and would like to be included in the meeting next Tuesday night, please ... call my office at (540) 382-7731.

I hope that everyone will be able to participate in the meeting. Thank you for
your continued support.

Dave

-------------------------------------------
***************************************************************************
VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc.
(VCDL). VCDL is an all-volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization
dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to
Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org
***************************************************************************
Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Virginia and National Politics (Firearm Related Only)”