MARK LEVIN PROVIDES LEGAL EXPERTS A LESSON IN LAW ON COHEN’S ADMISSIONS
.
By: C S Brock
.
Levin said, I want to help the law professors, the constitutional experts, the criminal defense lawyers, the former prosecutors and of course the professors and I …
.
(Daily Caller) Mark Levin gave law professors a lesson on how the law actually works in regards to Michael Cohen’s plea deal that was announced on Tuesday during an appearance on Fox News’ Hannity.
.
Levin said, I want to help the law professors, the constitutional experts, the criminal defense lawyers, the former prosecutors and of course the professors and I want to help them understand what the law is. The general counsel for the Clinton mob family Lanny Davis, had his client plead to two counts of criminality that don’t exist. Michael Cohen claimed he violated campaign finance law at the direction of President Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign.
.
It is a plea bargain between a prosecutor and criminal. A criminal who doesn’t want to spend the rest of his life in prison. That is not precedent. That applies only to that specific case. Nobody cites plea bargains for precedent, he continued. That is number one, number two, just because a prosecutor says that somebody violated a campaign law doesn’t make it so. He is not the judge. He is not the jury. We didn’t adjudicate anything.”
.
Levin went on to use an example to illustrate his point that what Cohen alleges Trump did is not illegal. Say a candidate had said we owe vendors a whole lot of money. We have had disputes with them. But I want you to go ahead and pay them. I’m a candidate, I don’t want the negative publicity. So he says to the private lawyer, you pay them, I’ll reimburse you, get it done. Is that illegal? It’s perfectly legal. Yet according to the prosecution of the Southern District of New York, it’s paid at the direction of the candidate to influence the election. Yes, Mr. Prosecutor, how stupid is your point?
.
Video: https://youtu.be/-SWZjpAgfJg
.
Read More: https://rickwells.us/levin-cohens-admissions/
.
My Thoughts:
.
This should give some insight from a constitutional lawyer on what are the correct aspects concerning Cohen.
LEVIN PROVIDES LEGAL EXPERTS A LESSON IN LAW ON COHEN
- mmckee1952
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 20:39:44
- Location: Cobbs Creek, VA
LEVIN PROVIDES LEGAL EXPERTS A LESSON IN LAW ON COHEN
“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
― Benjamin Franklin
― Benjamin Franklin
Re: LEVIN PROVIDES LEGAL EXPERTS A LESSON IN LAW ON COHEN
And since when the law is of any importance in this country? From what I saw in the last couple years, US is getting worse than a communist country!
The amount of corruption is simply put astonishing. I have never imagined that this is possible in USA.
The amount of corruption is simply put astonishing. I have never imagined that this is possible in USA.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung
- MarcSpaz
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:55:20
- Location: Location: Location:
Re: LEVIN PROVIDES LEGAL EXPERTS A LESSON IN LAW ON COHEN
The problem is that socialism and communism is a cancer that won't end until humanity is dead. There are maybe 150,000-160,000 people in the whole world who believe in the founding principles of thus country. We are grossly outnumbered.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

