Thanks DeSantis
- BlackKnight
- Marksman

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 22:51:37
- Location: Charlottesville
Thanks DeSantis
On the 12th or 13th I call DeSantis about a model 13 paddle holster I have for my 3" S&W model 65. The paddle had developed a serious crack across the top of the paddle. The lady I talked to asked if the holster was for a revolver, it was. Then she asked if the paddle was held on by 2 or 3 screws. It was attached with 3 screws. She then said they would get it out right away. I asked her how much was it. She told me no charge, they would handle it as warranty work. Since it was being sent by U.S. Mail I figured at least a week for delivery. It did come in on the 21st. In just a few minutes my model 13 holster was back in business. This has been the best holster for my 65 that I have tried. It is very refreshing to find a company that knows what customer service really means. Great job DeSantis
- MarcSpaz
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:55:20
- Location: Location: Location:
Re: Thanks DeSantis
Very nice! Always good to hear about stand-up companies that back their products.