Virginia Pistol (Linden, VA)

If you got a good deal or great service from a shop or range and you want to brag about them, here's the place to do it. Likewise, if you are unhappy about someone's service or feel like you've been ripped off, we want to know that too!
Post Reply
User avatar
jgreiner
On Target
On Target
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 11:02:27
Location: Linden, VA

Virginia Pistol (Linden, VA)

Post by jgreiner »

I live just up the road, and i have stopped in several times to check out their place, they are always very friendly. I recently bought a Volqartsen auto bolt release for my Ruger 10/22, and i stopped in to see if the gunsmith would install it. he said sure, told me he'd have it done by lunch (was 11:20 then). So i walked back to the front, looked at some guns and gear, shot the breeze with the folks working, and at 5 to 12, he walks up front with it. Cost me $20, works like a charm.

These guys are a huge shop, but they have a nice selection that seems to turn over rather rapidly, they are very knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. I have started making this place a regular stop. I just wish they had a range out back. :)


http://www.virginiapistol.com/
“We must hang together, gentlemen…else, we shall most assuredly hang separately.” – Benjamin Franklin
Post Reply

Return to “Gun Shop/Range/Gunsmith Reviews”