A baby Glock G26, with night sights and holster. I got it at the gun show.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Pick up a new baby today..
- ezsteve007
- Pot Shot

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 19:46:32
- Location: Louisa Va
- ezsteve007
- Pot Shot

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 19:46:32
- Location: Louisa Va
Re: Pick up a new baby today..
ezsteve007 wrote:A baby Glock G26, with night sights and holster. I got it at the gun show.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
- MarcSpaz
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:55:20
- Location: Location: Location:
Re: Pick up a new baby today..
Nice!!! That is a cool lil' pea shooter.
Is it bad if I saw the first post with no pics and got sad? LOL
Is it bad if I saw the first post with no pics and got sad? LOL
- TacticalMom
- VGOF Bronze Supporter

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:58:10
Re: Pick up a new baby today..
love the Glocks

"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves."
Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln