Tin foil hats! Person who certified Obamas BC died in plane

Locked
User avatar
mamabearCali
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter
Posts: 2753
Joined: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:08:25

Tin foil hats! Person who certified Obamas BC died in plane

Post by mamabearCali »

Ok. So the person who certified Obamas BC died in a plane crash. The only one who died. Coincidence.....maybe. Maybe not. I put nothing behind this admin. Nothing.



http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/top-official ... ry-killed/


Read it yourself. Draw your own conclusions.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."
User avatar
Palladin
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 4154
Joined: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 22:06:43
Location: Louisa

Re: Tin foil hats! Person who certified Obamas BC died in plane

Post by Palladin »

Now is the time for all good men to get off their rusty dustys...
Locked

Return to “Politics (All other non-firearm related)”