Faux racism rears its ugly head again...............
- dorminWS
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 7163
- Joined: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:00:41
- Location: extreme SW VA
Faux racism rears its ugly head again...............
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." -Thomas Jefferson
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.
-
Stratojaxter
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 110
- Joined: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 17:37:50
Re: Faux racism rears its ugly head again...............
If the woman did think she couldn't afford it because of her race, who could blame her. The media is always telling us that blacks are second class citizens. If they manage to not get shot for simply walking down the street, they can't find a decent job. They can't even pass classes in school because tests only use white names in test questions. I'm surprised she could even leave the country to go to Switzerland since you need ID to get a passport, and black people apparently can't get IDs.
- dorminWS
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 7163
- Joined: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:00:41
- Location: extreme SW VA
Re: Faux racism rears its ugly head again...............
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stratojaxter wrote:If the woman did think she couldn't afford it because of her race, who could blame her. The media is always telling us that blacks are second class citizens. If they manage to not get shot for simply walking down the street, they can't find a decent job. They can't even pass classes in school because tests only use white names in test questions. I'm surprised she could even leave the country to go to Switzerland since you need ID to get a passport, and black people apparently can't get IDs.
I think you missed the black stereotype that actually applies, here:
Black people lie.
Seems pretty certain to me that's sho'nuff what happened on this one. Oprah told a black-assed lie (pun unavoidable, whether or not intended) to make a good I've-been-a-victim-of-racism-too story.
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." -Thomas Jefferson
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.
- Reverenddel
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 6422
- Joined: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:43:00
- Location: Central VA
Re: Faux racism rears its ugly head again...............
Isn't it a shame that in all this time, 50+ years that it went from Martin Luther King Jr, who wanted nothing more than to be judge by the content of his character...
To a bunch of "characters" who act foolish, and ruin societal peace.
It would be nice for Martin Luther King Jr to come back, look around, and say "Ya'll buncha fools done messed it up for everyone. Wish I had side-stepped that bullet, and let Jesse take it."
To a bunch of "characters" who act foolish, and ruin societal peace.
It would be nice for Martin Luther King Jr to come back, look around, and say "Ya'll buncha fools done messed it up for everyone. Wish I had side-stepped that bullet, and let Jesse take it."