After the laughter, he said he was glad to see armed citizens on the street and we needed more. I said I was armed to the teeth and he said that was good too. As we were leaving, I said to remember our faces because if he was ever in dire need and saw us running up, we were coming to help.
Richmond PD Encounter
- tinner666
- VGOF Bronze Supporter

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 17:46:29
- Location: Richmond, Va.
- Contact:
Richmond PD Encounter
After seeing some suspicious activity, wife and I pulled into a lot where an officer was by her car to advise her of the activity. After taking care of that business, we were BS'ing about the hiding of stolen goods, etc, and the LEO said it was just amazing how much stuff was hidden in the bushes at the courthouses by ones going in and not wanting to have certain items on them. I said I wish the wife would hide her pistol more often instead of forgetting it and going in!
After the laughter, he said he was glad to see armed citizens on the street and we needed more. I said I was armed to the teeth and he said that was good too. As we were leaving, I said to remember our faces because if he was ever in dire need and saw us running up, we were coming to help.
He thanked us for the help and the meeting was about what you would expect in Va.
After the laughter, he said he was glad to see armed citizens on the street and we needed more. I said I was armed to the teeth and he said that was good too. As we were leaving, I said to remember our faces because if he was ever in dire need and saw us running up, we were coming to help.
- dusterdude
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 1210
- Joined: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 11:25:36
Re: Richmond PD Encounter
Excellent,richmond cops need all the help they can get