First open carry

Open Carry and Concealed Carry. Where did you carry today?
Post Reply
Mindflayer
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 1966
Joined: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:54:35

First open carry

Post by Mindflayer »

Wife and I went house hunting today, and when we started, it was 54F. By late afternoon, we decided to stop at Starbucks, and I shed my cover garment. Didn't bother me - I just don't like making other people nervous. We both noticed that people noticed my firearm (she was still concealed), but didn't really get any response. The Starbucks folks were more interested in my waffling over which drink to get. ;)
User avatar
SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 5741
Joined: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 21:15:31
Location: Where ever I go, there I am.

Re: First open carry

Post by SHMIV »

Awesome. That's the second 1st oc this week.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon
User avatar
gunderwood
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 7189
Joined: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 00:28:34

Re: First open carry

Post by gunderwood »

:clap:
sudo modprobe commonsense
FATAL: Module commonsense not found.
Post Reply

Return to “Carrying Your Firearm”