Moving from NC to Virginia Beach

If you just created a profile, please take a moment to stop by and introduce yourself.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dean407
Pot Shot
Pot Shot
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 23:18:38

Moving from NC to Virginia Beach

Post by Dean407 »

Hi Folks,

I'll be moving to VA Beach in a couple months. I'm looking forward to getting my concealed carry permit and getting back into shooting. Just stopping by to say "Hi!"

I'll be more active on here in the near future.

Regards,

Dean
User avatar
ShotgunBlast
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 3222
Joined: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:46:31
Location: Richmond

Re: Moving from NC to Virginia Beach

Post by ShotgunBlast »

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 14108
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20

Re: Moving from NC to Virginia Beach

Post by OakRidgeStars »

Welcome to VGOF, Dean :welcome: :wave:

I moved this to the New Members area so everyone can give a proper howdy :friends:
User avatar
Palladin
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 4154
Joined: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 22:06:43
Location: Louisa

Re: Moving from NC to Virginia Beach

Post by Palladin »

:welcome:
Now is the time for all good men to get off their rusty dustys...
Post Reply

Return to “New Members Report Here”