Gun Show - Show Place, this weekend

Richmond, Mechanicsville, Petersburg

Moderator: ProShooter

Post Reply
User avatar
M1A4ME
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 806
Joined: Sat, 01 May 2010 08:27:56

Gun Show - Show Place, this weekend

Post by M1A4ME »

Anyone going to the gun show this weekend at the Show Place?

I'm still trying to make up my mind whether to go Saturday or Sunday. One or the other.
User avatar
Jakeiscrazy
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 3519
Joined: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:06:02
Location: Chesterfield, VA

Re: Gun Show - Show Place, this weekend

Post by Jakeiscrazy »

I went before, it was the first gunshow I ever went to and I couldn't tell you much about what they had or anything because I didn't know much at the time. I do remember a dealer some how convinced me to take a burst from one of those little stun guns. The little one was lame so I asked for the bigger one, it was also not terribly impressive and neither dropped me to the ground or anything dramatic. Maybe they were low on batteries?
“Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”
-Winston Churchill
Post Reply

Return to “Richmond”