The mind of the anti

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required
Post Reply
User avatar
jsharlan
Marksman
Marksman
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:35:04

The mind of the anti

Post by jsharlan »

http://www.utahsdi.com/gun-blog/anti-gunlogic

I challenge you to watch this clip without laughing.
User avatar
jsharlan
Marksman
Marksman
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:35:04

Re: The mind of the anti

Post by jsharlan »

Also is it just me or does this guy look like Jeff Quinn's evil twin?
User avatar
jim100
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 00:01:10

Re: The mind of the anti

Post by jim100 »

Yeah? well I fear your attempt to run me over so with your car, so when I see you coming down the road with your car I will just shoot you and save myself and other "gun nuts" that could SAVE YOUR LIFE someday from death.
The way of the fool is right in his own eyes. Proverbs 12:15 KJV

For every thousand people hacking at the branches of evil there is only one hacking at the roots. H
enry David Thoreau
User avatar
Tweaker
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 995
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 16:00:37
Location: Left Charlibsville, VA for SC, near CLT, NC

Re: The mind of the anti

Post by Tweaker »

More mental gymnastics from the libtard left:

The American government SHOULD provide guns (including >.50 caliber and fully automatic weapons) and ammunition to the people of Libya, who are primarily composed of MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD members or their sympathizers.

The American government should BAN, CONFISCATE and RESTRICT the possession by American citizens of: STANDARD capacity magazines, semi-auto (self-loading) handguns and rifles, as well as select fire weapons.

The right to keep and bear arms. HOW DOES IT WORK??
Officially outed waissists: Taggure, Allingeneral, Tweaker, VBShooter, Snaz, Jim, OakRidgeStars, Wylde, clayinva, Komrade Kreutz, scrubber3, Mindflaya'. All the kewl kids are waississ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTsW75KJ ... re=related
User avatar
Tweaker
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 995
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 16:00:37
Location: Left Charlibsville, VA for SC, near CLT, NC

Re: The mind of the anti

Post by Tweaker »

I ain't watchin' that video. I have seen that hairball before. He is a homeless dirtbag as well as a convicted criminal. I do not give a rat's rectum what he has to contribute, as I am confident it will not expand my mind.
Officially outed waissists: Taggure, Allingeneral, Tweaker, VBShooter, Snaz, Jim, OakRidgeStars, Wylde, clayinva, Komrade Kreutz, scrubber3, Mindflaya'. All the kewl kids are waississ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTsW75KJ ... re=related
User avatar
dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 7163
Joined: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:00:41
Location: extreme SW VA

Re: The mind of the anti

Post by dorminWS »

That guy makes the case that there are indeed some people who shouldn't be allowed to have a gun. Or a sharp object. Or a car.
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." -Thomas Jefferson
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.
User avatar
0007dad
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:48:34

Re: The mind of the anti

Post by 0007dad »

Lady’s and gentlemen we have just witnessed someone advocating murder.
User avatar
KABAR2
On Target
On Target
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:34:51

Re: The mind of the anti

Post by KABAR2 »

The Constitution gives a person the right to run over someone with a gun?
Hmmmm...... I never noticed that clause did you?

0007dad wrote:Lady’s and gentlemen we have just witnessed someone advocating murder.
Yes and if he runs some poor sole over with a car the DA will bury him with this video.

Evey gun owner is responsible for him being robbed and responsible for all crime ?

I think he needs to get back on his medication his bi-polar disorder is creeping out....
I am really surprised he was technologically capable of making and posting the video!
User avatar
gunderwood
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 7189
Joined: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 00:28:34

Re: The mind of the anti

Post by gunderwood »

I think that if he ever did it, this video would prove premeditation... :roll:
sudo modprobe commonsense
FATAL: Module commonsense not found.
User avatar
zephyp
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 10207
Joined: Tue, 05 May 2009 08:40:55
Location: Springfield, VA

Re: The mind of the anti

Post by zephyp »

Well, I stopped watching when he said the Constitution gives him the right to run over someone carrying a gun.... :hysterical:
No more catchy slogans for me...I am simply fed up...4...four...4...2+2...

Image
User avatar
wbtrunx
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 398
Joined: Wed, 20 May 2009 23:12:45

Re: The mind of the anti

Post by wbtrunx »

Using his logic, if some 15 or 16 year old kid steals his car and break all kinds of driving laws, I wonder if he'd sue the DMV and demand stricter car laws...
User avatar
Kreutz
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 10:26:42

Re: The mind of the anti

Post by Kreutz »

The fellow seemed mildly retarded. :dunno:
User avatar
Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 6422
Joined: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:43:00
Location: Central VA

Re: The mind of the anti

Post by Reverenddel »

"MILDLY"!?

I'm thinkin' "Helmet, Blue rear view mirror tag, ChocolateMilk/French Fries 'Special'.." my brotha!!! :whistle:

(shrugs) If a car jumps a sidewalk, and I'm carrying, I'm assuming it's him. HAHAHAH
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”