Richmond Gun Show - JANUARY 8 - 9, 2011
http://www.cegunshows.com/ShowInformati ... fault.aspx
LOCATION:
Dixie Classic Gun and Knife Trader's Show and Sale
The Showplace
3000 Mechanicsville Turnpike
Richmond, VA 23223
Dollar off admission coupon: http://www.cegunshows.com/GeneralInform ... fault.aspx
HOURS:
Sat - 9am-5pm
Sun - 10am-5pm
ADMISSION:
Adults - $8.00
Children 12 & Under w/ Adult FREE
Saturday admission good for both days!
TABLES:
675-8 ft. tables
FEES:
$60.00
DEALER SETUP:
Fri - 12-8pm, Sat - 7-8:30am
FEATURING: Free Parking. 24 Hour Security
Join the NRA at this show and get in FREE!*
*Requires purchase of 1 year membership or renewal of current membership.
CONDITIONS:
All political material must be pre-approved by Show Manager.
No photography or video allowed without written permission of Promoter.
No media interviews allowed.
NO LOADED FIREARMS--NO EXCEPTIONS!
DIRECTIONS:
64 to Exit 192...go East on 360 (Mechanicsville Turnpike) ...go 3/4 mile and The Showplace is on the left.
Richmond Gun Show 8-9 Jan 2011
Moderator: ProShooter
- allingeneral
- Site Admin

- Posts: 9678
- Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
- Location: King George, Virginia
- Contact:
Re: Richmond Gun Show 8-9 Jan 2011
I'd forgotten about this one until I saw the VCDL email...
- allingeneral
- Site Admin

- Posts: 9678
- Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
- Location: King George, Virginia
- Contact:
Re: Richmond Gun Show 8-9 Jan 2011
yeah...I really try to keep our calendar up to date, and just went through it and added a bunch of stuff. Somehow, I missed this one until yesterday.
Re: Richmond Gun Show 8-9 Jan 2011
Is it possibly a new date? I don't remember seeing it when I looked at C&E's future dates a month or so back (not that that means anything).
-
OakRidgeStars
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 14108
- Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20
Re: Richmond Gun Show 8-9 Jan 2011
I'm not sure if the date was changed, but I did confirm it on their calendar.
http://www.cegunshows.com/ShowInformati ... fault.aspx
http://www.cegunshows.com/ShowInformati ... fault.aspx
