Richmond Gun Show 8-9 Jan 2011

Richmond, Mechanicsville, Petersburg

Moderator: ProShooter

Post Reply
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9678
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
Contact:

Richmond Gun Show 8-9 Jan 2011

Post by allingeneral »

Richmond Gun Show - JANUARY 8 - 9, 2011

http://www.cegunshows.com/ShowInformati ... fault.aspx

LOCATION:
Dixie Classic Gun and Knife Trader's Show and Sale
The Showplace
3000 Mechanicsville Turnpike
Richmond, VA 23223

Dollar off admission coupon: http://www.cegunshows.com/GeneralInform ... fault.aspx

HOURS:
Sat - 9am-5pm
Sun - 10am-5pm


ADMISSION:
Adults - $8.00
Children 12 & Under w/ Adult FREE
Saturday admission good for both days!

TABLES:
675-8 ft. tables


FEES:
$60.00


DEALER SETUP:
Fri - 12-8pm, Sat - 7-8:30am

FEATURING: Free Parking. 24 Hour Security

Join the NRA at this show and get in FREE!*
*Requires purchase of 1 year membership or renewal of current membership.

CONDITIONS:
All political material must be pre-approved by Show Manager.
No photography or video allowed without written permission of Promoter.
No media interviews allowed.


NO LOADED FIREARMS--NO EXCEPTIONS!

DIRECTIONS:
64 to Exit 192...go East on 360 (Mechanicsville Turnpike) ...go 3/4 mile and The Showplace is on the left.
Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Image
User avatar
Diomed
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 1891
Joined: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 02:28:14
Location: Central VA
Contact:

Re: Richmond Gun Show 8-9 Jan 2011

Post by Diomed »

I'd forgotten about this one until I saw the VCDL email...
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9678
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
Contact:

Re: Richmond Gun Show 8-9 Jan 2011

Post by allingeneral »

yeah...I really try to keep our calendar up to date, and just went through it and added a bunch of stuff. Somehow, I missed this one until yesterday.
Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Image
User avatar
Diomed
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 1891
Joined: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 02:28:14
Location: Central VA
Contact:

Re: Richmond Gun Show 8-9 Jan 2011

Post by Diomed »

Is it possibly a new date? I don't remember seeing it when I looked at C&E's future dates a month or so back (not that that means anything).
OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 14108
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20

Re: Richmond Gun Show 8-9 Jan 2011

Post by OakRidgeStars »

I'm not sure if the date was changed, but I did confirm it on their calendar.

http://www.cegunshows.com/ShowInformati ... fault.aspx
Post Reply

Return to “Richmond”