Send letters to local newsletter(s) re SAM

Contact your Federal or State Representative and Delegates. Send them an email and let them know that you want them to fight for your Second Amendment Rights.
Forum rules
Gun related political postings are welcome here. If it's not firearm related, please don't post it.
Post Reply
User avatar
Virginia2AM
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 12:48:58

Send letters to local newsletter(s) re SAM

Post by Virginia2AM »

We are 5 months away from the national march and still need to raise awareness. I go to gun shows in the area every other week in various ends of the state and there are still people who never heard of it.

Please help me bring the word to people by all means possible - post on your facebook page, send emails to your family and friends, etc.

I believe some of you volunteered to write "letters to editor" but I don't believe I have seen any actual letters. Please let me know if you need any help/sample letter/talking points. But we would prefer you send personal message so that it does not look as a "canned message".

We also need to get support from state elected officials. Send them an email or letter asking for their support. Please send all copies of communications (from you and responses to you) to me - so that we can post them on the website.

Thank you for all the support!

Leyla Myers
Second Amendment March
Virginia State Coordinator
leyla.myers@secondamendmentmarch.com
User avatar
zephyp
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 10207
Joined: Tue, 05 May 2009 08:40:55
Location: Springfield, VA

Re: Send letters to local newsletter(s) re SAM

Post by zephyp »

Leyla,

I'm on the hook to provide letters to editors. I just moved and am getting resynched. More to come...dk
No more catchy slogans for me...I am simply fed up...4...four...4...2+2...

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Virginia and National Politics (Firearm Related Only)”