Holder orders second autopsy of Brown

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required
User avatar
whipple
Sighting In
Sighting In
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 08:40:52

Re: Holder orders second autopsy of Brown

Post by whipple »

mamabearCali wrote:This is getting ridiculous. It seems like they are finding as many different ways as possible to subvert the rule of law and obfuscate the result of the investigation.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Correct. That is what Holder does. The only reason he's not considered a criminal (Holder) is a simple technicality; he's not been tried and convicted.

Simply said, Eric is a FPOS. There is really no reason to church it up with any fancy words.

That and after watching the video, I sure hope none of those folks I heard speaking had any Food Network contracts or endorsements. Just sayin....
User avatar
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 1686
Joined: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 20:24:12

Re: Holder orders second autopsy of Brown

Post by wittmeba »

I can't keep track of all the autopsies...but here is the latest (I think).

http://news.yahoo.com/ferguson-live-upd ... 32700.html
A Concealed Weapon Permit is nothing more than a permit to allow a LAC to wear a jacket.
Make America Great Again
M-A-G-A
User avatar
WRW
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 2554
Joined: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:21:31
Location: 11 miles from Thornburg

Re: Holder orders second autopsy of Brown

Post by WRW »

So, the family won't even consider the possibility that the wounds are consistent with a struggle. The victim stood still while being shot in the hand, arm, elsewhere, and finally, the coup de grace.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
User avatar
MarcSpaz
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:55:20
Location: Location: Location:

Re: Holder orders second autopsy of Brown

Post by MarcSpaz »

scott9050 wrote:http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168698- ... -shooting/

Video is of an eyewitness minutes after the shooting, says Brown was charging the officer when shot. The cop has been tried and convicted in the media already, but this is strong evidence that it was complete self defense.

Well, that is a game changer, isn't it.

I almost feel like I would like to meet the LEO. I would love to hear from his own mouth what happened. I wonder if he is going to relocate to VA?
User avatar
mamabearCali
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter
Posts: 2753
Joined: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:08:25

Re: Holder orders second autopsy of Brown

Post by mamabearCali »

Officer suffered a pretty serious eye injury.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08 ... ike-brown/


First off, if this is accurate it lays even more doubt to the fresh faced college kid narrative. If not killing it off entirely.

Second off, with a busted eye socket I think that also puts enough doubt onto the surrendering criminal shot in the head theory.

Third not to be a jerk, but assuming it is accurate, I am impressed that he could hit the target at all.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."
User avatar
SpanishInquisition
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter
Posts: 1461
Joined: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 14:22:37

Re: Holder orders second autopsy of Brown

Post by SpanishInquisition »

Waiting for "They done move the bullet holes!"

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Image
User avatar
M1A4ME
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 806
Joined: Sat, 01 May 2010 08:27:56

Re: Holder orders second autopsy of Brown

Post by M1A4ME »

If you don't like the answer you get the first time, or two, hire someone else to do the same work and see if you get a different answer (one that agrees with your agenda).

The family/attorney has also hired a so called gunshot wound expert who claims to have been trained to do that sort of work. Only problem is the doctor he said he was trained by, when interviewed by reporters, said the guy had indeed "hung around" his office but had not received any formal training there, by himself or anyone else.
User avatar
scott9050
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 982
Joined: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 00:59:36

Re: Holder orders second autopsy of Brown

Post by scott9050 »

mamabearCali wrote:Officer suffered a pretty serious eye injury.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08 ... ike-brown/


First off, if this is accurate it lays even more doubt to the fresh faced college kid narrative. If not killing it off entirely.

Second off, with a busted eye socket I think that also puts enough doubt onto the surrendering criminal shot in the head theory.

Third not to be a jerk, but assuming it is accurate, I am impressed that he could hit the target at all.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
It shows that a person does not have to be armed to kill you.
Image
User avatar
MarcSpaz
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:55:20
Location: Location: Location:

Re: Holder orders second autopsy of Brown

Post by MarcSpaz »

M1A4ME wrote:If you don't like the answer you get the first time, or two, hire someone else to do the same work and see if you get a different answer (one that agrees with your agenda)...

How does that old expression go? If you don't like Dad's answer, ask Mom?
User avatar
mamabearCali
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter
Posts: 2753
Joined: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:08:25

Re: Holder orders second autopsy of Brown

Post by mamabearCali »

Yeah.....I got cured of that real fast. You did that, you had sore tail feathers for a while. Of course I had a functioning home, not perfect, but stable and consistent.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."
User avatar
SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 5741
Joined: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 21:15:31
Location: Where ever I go, there I am.

Re: Holder orders second autopsy of Brown

Post by SHMIV »

Yep. That got me cured, too, MamaBear. Funny how that works.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”