BATF Letter - Their future plans

Discussion Forum for National Firearms Act regulated firearms and Special Occupational Tax manufacturing requirements
RO73
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:23:40
Location: Loudoun County, VA

Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans

Post by RO73 »

Reverenddel wrote:I have an idea. How about removing SBR's, and Suppressors off the NFA lists? Talk about removing the workload....

Most SBR's, aren't used in crimes, neither are suppressors. (shrugs) Just a thought.
I couldn't agree with you more. It makes absolutely no sense but then again, name one anti 2A law that does.
Proud supporter of the NRA, SAF, VCDL, & MSI
RO73
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:23:40
Location: Loudoun County, VA

Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans

Post by RO73 »

bryanrheem wrote:RO73,

Keep us updated. I'm going to put in another Form 1 here soon.
One more.

E-form 1 submitted 6/24/14
Approved today 8/4/14.

Can't beat that!
Proud supporter of the NRA, SAF, VCDL, & MSI
User avatar
bryanrheem
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 877
Joined: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 12:19:11
Location: NoVA

Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans

Post by bryanrheem »

RO73,

Didn't happen unless I see pics!

I need to hurry up and start my M92 SBR build!
RO73
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:23:40
Location: Loudoun County, VA

Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans

Post by RO73 »

bryanrheem wrote:RO73,

Didn't happen unless I see pics!

I need to hurry up and start my M92 SBR build!
Here you go. My two shorties.

Image
Proud supporter of the NRA, SAF, VCDL, & MSI
User avatar
bryanrheem
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 877
Joined: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 12:19:11
Location: NoVA

Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans

Post by bryanrheem »

That SBS is so nice!!! Well done!
RO73
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:23:40
Location: Loudoun County, VA

Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans

Post by RO73 »

bryanrheem wrote:That SBS is so nice!!! Well done!
Thank you Sir!
Proud supporter of the NRA, SAF, VCDL, & MSI
Post Reply

Return to “NFA & SOT”