I couldn't agree with you more. It makes absolutely no sense but then again, name one anti 2A law that does.Reverenddel wrote:I have an idea. How about removing SBR's, and Suppressors off the NFA lists? Talk about removing the workload....
Most SBR's, aren't used in crimes, neither are suppressors. (shrugs) Just a thought.
BATF Letter - Their future plans
-
RO73
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:23:40
- Location: Loudoun County, VA
Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans
Proud supporter of the NRA, SAF, VCDL, & MSI
-
RO73
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:23:40
- Location: Loudoun County, VA
Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans
One more.bryanrheem wrote:RO73,
Keep us updated. I'm going to put in another Form 1 here soon.
E-form 1 submitted 6/24/14
Approved today 8/4/14.
Can't beat that!
Proud supporter of the NRA, SAF, VCDL, & MSI
- bryanrheem
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 877
- Joined: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 12:19:11
- Location: NoVA
Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans
RO73,
Didn't happen unless I see pics!
I need to hurry up and start my M92 SBR build!
Didn't happen unless I see pics!
I need to hurry up and start my M92 SBR build!
-
RO73
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:23:40
- Location: Loudoun County, VA
Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans
Here you go. My two shorties.bryanrheem wrote:RO73,
Didn't happen unless I see pics!
I need to hurry up and start my M92 SBR build!

Proud supporter of the NRA, SAF, VCDL, & MSI
- bryanrheem
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 877
- Joined: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 12:19:11
- Location: NoVA
Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans
That SBS is so nice!!! Well done!
-
RO73
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:23:40
- Location: Loudoun County, VA
Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans
Thank you Sir!bryanrheem wrote:That SBS is so nice!!! Well done!
Proud supporter of the NRA, SAF, VCDL, & MSI