Gun Show this weekend in Richmond...

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required
Post Reply
User avatar
ezsteve007
Pot Shot
Pot Shot
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 19:46:32
Location: Louisa Va

Gun Show this weekend in Richmond...

Post by ezsteve007 »

Does anybody plan on going? I am going to be taking my son. He is pretty juiced about it :clap:. I am tring to pick up a G26.
User avatar
M1A4ME
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 806
Joined: Sat, 01 May 2010 08:27:56

Re: Gun Show this weekend in Richmond...

Post by M1A4ME »

Probably Saturday morning, not too early, I don't stand in lines very long before walking away.

Just looking for some powder (pistol). I'm basically out of AA#5 and 700X.
SebHancy
Pot Shot
Pot Shot
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 05:55:02

Re: Gun Show this weekend in Richmond...

Post by SebHancy »

I shall be going with my colleague. I will observing new guns… :friends:
User avatar
M1A4ME
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 806
Joined: Sat, 01 May 2010 08:27:56

Re: Gun Show this weekend in Richmond...

Post by M1A4ME »

The gun show was last weekend. Feb. 1st and 2nd. Next one on the schedule in Richmond appears to be
Mar 5th & 6th , a C&E gun show up in the city (haven't been to one there, yet)

I believe the calendar on this site has a listing for upcoming gun shows. Check it out.
User avatar
Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 6422
Joined: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:43:00
Location: Central VA

Re: Gun Show this weekend in Richmond...

Post by Reverenddel »

Sorry, but I have no desire to head INTO the city for a gunshow!

If I am needed to volunteer? I will, but otherwise? I avoid that place like the plague. I am starting to see the RIR shows expand, and pull in the former Showplace vendors, which is a good thing.
User avatar
M1A4ME
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 806
Joined: Sat, 01 May 2010 08:27:56

Re: Gun Show this weekend in Richmond...

Post by M1A4ME »

This latest one was quite a bit smaller than the previous one. Only one building in use this time, last time they used both buildings. Maybe the previous two times.

I've not been to one at the Convention Center either. Not sure if I will. Hopefully they'll find a better place to have them.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”