Gt Distributors and Dominion Shooting Range

If you got a good deal or great service from a shop or range and you want to brag about them, here's the place to do it. Likewise, if you are unhappy about someone's service or feel like you've been ripped off, we want to know that too!
Post Reply
User avatar
tinner666
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 17:46:29
Location: Richmond, Va.
Contact:

Gt Distributors and Dominion Shooting Range

Post by tinner666 »

I ordered a little something from GTDistributors online and received exacty what was advertised and I'd reccomend them to anybody. :clap:
I also used Dominion Shooting Range to complete my purchase and their service was great, even though I created a little hitch on my part, and they were very helpful i the transaction. :clap:
Frank
Supporting Member- NRA-ILA,
Slate Roof Repairs, Richmond, Va.
Post Reply

Return to “Gun Shop/Range/Gunsmith Reviews”