I also used Dominion Shooting Range to complete my purchase and their service was great, even though I created a little hitch on my part, and they were very helpful i the transaction.
Gt Distributors and Dominion Shooting Range
- tinner666
- VGOF Bronze Supporter

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 17:46:29
- Location: Richmond, Va.
- Contact:
Gt Distributors and Dominion Shooting Range
I ordered a little something from GTDistributors online and received exacty what was advertised and I'd reccomend them to anybody.
I also used Dominion Shooting Range to complete my purchase and their service was great, even though I created a little hitch on my part, and they were very helpful i the transaction.
I also used Dominion Shooting Range to complete my purchase and their service was great, even though I created a little hitch on my part, and they were very helpful i the transaction.