Illinois Swamped with Firearm Owner Applications

Discussions concerning happenings in other states throughout this great land of ours.
Post Reply
User avatar
tommy610
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:59:21

Illinois Swamped with Firearm Owner Applications

Post by tommy610 »

User avatar
SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 5741
Joined: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 21:15:31
Location: Where ever I go, there I am.

Re: Illinois Swamped with Firearm Owner Applications

Post by SHMIV »

What? Can't be... Americans don't want guns.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon
User avatar
tommy610
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:59:21

Re: Illinois Swamped with Firearm Owner Applications

Post by tommy610 »

I guess they don't realize that buying more guns means the murder rate in Chicago is only going to increase. Idiots. :doh:
User avatar
Steve32
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 06:08:54
Contact:

Re: Illinois Swamped with Firearm Owner Applications

Post by Steve32 »

Post Reply

Return to “National Discussions”