[ Post made via Mobile Device ]




Thanks for the quick response, so basically any one of them will be a drop in fit for my rifle.....scrubber3 wrote:Length of the release latch is all. They're designed for one handed operation. Mod 3 is the largest and it gets smaller as the number increases.

Yes. My preference is for the large (mod 3) version, but whatever works for you.crossfireltd wrote:Thanks for the quick response, so basically any one of them will be a drop in fit for my rifle.....scrubber3 wrote:Length of the release latch is all. They're designed for one handed operation. Mod 3 is the largest and it gets smaller as the number increases.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2


Personal preference, but I put the larges on carbines with T1's. Absolutely can not miss it during high stress tactical engagements. Just my two cents.Jbecker wrote:The large latch works well under a large optic like an Elcan or some of the large magnification scopes. However on a standard carbine, it is overkill for my needs. I run the medium latch (mod 4) on all of my rifles, it is slightly larger than a normal handle. The mod 5 is basically the same size as a standard handle.
That's exactly what I run on my DDM4. Micro T-1 with the mod 3. I have a mod 4 on my CQB gun to make it real narrow as I don't know what I'll be wearing and I don't want to snag it on anything.gunderwood wrote:Personal preference, but I put the larges on carbines with T1's. Absolutely can not miss it during high stress tactical engagements. Just my two cents.Jbecker wrote:The large latch works well under a large optic like an Elcan or some of the large magnification scopes. However on a standard carbine, it is overkill for my needs. I run the medium latch (mod 4) on all of my rifles, it is slightly larger than a normal handle. The mod 5 is basically the same size as a standard handle.
I'm not aware of any mod 1 or 2 charging handles that BCM makes...RWBlue01 wrote:I think I am running a mod1 or mod2. I dislike the original charge handle.
Well, they currently have mod 3,4, 5 on the market. I got mine a long while back and it doesn't say mod 3, 4, or 5 on it. It looks a lot like a 3, but I don't have a 3 to compare it to.scrubber3 wrote:I'm not aware of any mod 1 or 2 charging handles that BCM makes...RWBlue01 wrote:I think I am running a mod1 or mod2. I dislike the original charge handle.
The original charging handles work, but the bcm gun fighters work so much better.