Hello form Hampton Roads
Hello form Hampton Roads
I am new to forum and just wanted to say hello. I am a convicted felon who has went threw all the proper channels to have my civil rights restored as well as my right to possess and carry! I also recently recieved my VA CHP, i am very proud of this! I worked very hard to get where I am in life today. I grew up hunting and sport shooting with my father, made some mistakes early in life, and am glad to be able to finally pass the knowledge and IMPORTANCE of gun ownership to my son. This is just a hello to all fellow forum members. Thanks and GOD bless. 
-
OakRidgeStars
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 14108
- Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20
Re: Hello form Hampton Roads
Welcome to VGOF, Ric

- gunderwood
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 7189
- Joined: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 00:28:34
- GeneFrenkle
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 1738
- Joined: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 19:19:07
Re: Hello form Hampton Roads
Welcome!
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

And if Bruce Dickinson wants more cowbell, we should probably give him more cowbell!
- Snakester
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 2649
- Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:09:50
- Location: Dinwiddie County
Re: Hello form Hampton Roads
Welcome to the Forum ! 
- dusterdude
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 1210
- Joined: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 11:25:36
Re: Hello form Hampton Roads
Welcome and congrats
- dusterdude
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 1210
- Joined: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 11:25:36
Re: Hello form Hampton Roads
Welcome
