Proactive Shooters on the 11pm news!
Moderator: ProShooter
- ProShooter
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 2176
- Joined: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:46:51
- Location: Richmond, Va.
- Contact:
Proactive Shooters on the 11pm news!
Did a news interview with Ch. 6 yesterday. http://wtvr.com/2012/08/22/store-owner- ... Jl9ylDWEKP

http://www.ProactiveShooters.com
NRA Certified Instructor
Utah State Certified Instructor
NRA Membership Recruiter
NRA RTBAV Instructor
NRA Chief RSO
"Make your gun go to work, and carry every day!"
- ShotgunBlast
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 3222
- Joined: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:46:31
- Location: Richmond
Re: Proactive Shooters on the 11pm news!
Awesome!!
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Re: Proactive Shooters on the 11pm news!
Gutsy shop owner - hope many others follow his lead. Could become a whole new training market niche. It's good to be first Jim.
Competition is one of the "great levelers" of ego.
- SpanishInquisition
- VGOF Bronze Supporter

- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 14:22:37
Re: Proactive Shooters on the 11pm news!
To borrow a concept from Heinlein, perhaps we begin to see the return of a polite society. 
- allingeneral
- Site Admin

- Posts: 9678
- Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
- Location: King George, Virginia
- Contact:
Re: Proactive Shooters on the 11pm news!
Nice! I posted a link to your website in the comments. Not sure if they will moderate it out or not, but it's worth a try 
- ProShooter
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 2176
- Joined: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:46:51
- Location: Richmond, Va.
- Contact:
Re: Proactive Shooters on the 11pm news!
I couldnt find a link to the comments section....

http://www.ProactiveShooters.com
NRA Certified Instructor
Utah State Certified Instructor
NRA Membership Recruiter
NRA RTBAV Instructor
NRA Chief RSO
"Make your gun go to work, and carry every day!"
- skeeterss0
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 816
- Joined: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 17:35:54
- Location: Hampton
Re: Proactive Shooters on the 11pm news!
the url is there but not as a link.
USMC 1981-2001 Semper Fi
US Constitution
Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
US Constitution
Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
- Jakeiscrazy
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 3519
- Joined: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:06:02
- Location: Chesterfield, VA
Re: Proactive Shooters on the 11pm news!
Nice! Good t see a training gun used for the demos. I remember a video a while back of an instructor pointing a real gun at students to demonstrate such concepts.
“Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”
-Winston Churchill
-Winston Churchill
Re: Proactive Shooters on the 11pm news!
That's a SIRT pistol Jake and it's quite a good training tool. It has lasers that show both trigger slack take up and when the pistol is discharged. I think it's a super training tool. I use one myself to enhance my dry fire training. Info on it here:Jakeiscrazy wrote:Nice! Good t see a training gun used for the demos. I remember a video a while back of an instructor pointing a real gun at students to demonstrate such concepts.
http://nextleveltraining.com/
Competition is one of the "great levelers" of ego.
- Jakeiscrazy
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 3519
- Joined: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:06:02
- Location: Chesterfield, VA
Re: Proactive Shooters on the 11pm news!
Looks neat were is the M&P version! I've seen the Laserlyte trainers but kinda annoying to have to rack the slide ever round. Does the SIRT require slide racking?Chasbo00 wrote:That's a SIRT pistol Jake and it's quite a good training tool. It has lasers that show both trigger slack take up and when the pistol is discharged. I think it's a super training tool. I use one myself to enhance my dry fire training. Info on it here:Jakeiscrazy wrote:Nice! Good t see a training gun used for the demos. I remember a video a while back of an instructor pointing a real gun at students to demonstrate such concepts.
http://nextleveltraining.com/
“Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”
-Winston Churchill
-Winston Churchill
- ProShooter
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 2176
- Joined: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:46:51
- Location: Richmond, Va.
- Contact:
Re: Proactive Shooters on the 11pm news!
The reporter actually wanted me to use my own gun, but I went for the SIRT. It worked great for this demo.Chasbo00 wrote:That's a SIRT pistol Jake and it's quite a good training tool. It has lasers that show both trigger slack take up and when the pistol is discharged. I think it's a super training tool. I use one myself to enhance my dry fire training. Info on it here:Jakeiscrazy wrote:Nice! Good t see a training gun used for the demos. I remember a video a while back of an instructor pointing a real gun at students to demonstrate such concepts.
http://nextleveltraining.com/

http://www.ProactiveShooters.com
NRA Certified Instructor
Utah State Certified Instructor
NRA Membership Recruiter
NRA RTBAV Instructor
NRA Chief RSO
"Make your gun go to work, and carry every day!"
Re: Proactive Shooters on the 11pm news!
They have been ready to put out an M&P SIRT nearly any day now for some time.Jakeiscrazy wrote: Looks neat were is the M&P version! I've seen the Laserlyte trainers but kinda annoying to have to rack the slide ever round. Does the SIRT require slide racking?
Competition is one of the "great levelers" of ego.
