Hi Everyone

If you just created a profile, please take a moment to stop by and introduce yourself.
Post Reply
User avatar
ASEFirearms
Pot Shot
Pot Shot
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 13:32:39

Hi Everyone

Post by ASEFirearms »

My name is Sam Conway and I am the owner of American Shooters Edge a firearms dealership and training company. I have been a working firearms instructor for the past 20 Years. After serving in the 82nd Airborne Division for 4 years I started my career as an instructor with the United States Army Marksmanship Unit at Ft. Benning GA. After unit changes I was privileged to be assigned as a founding member to the USAMU Action Pistol Team.

After leaving the Army I worked for the Georgia Public Safety Training Center as a Firearms Instructor. There we provided advanced firearms training to all city, county, and state law enforcement officers. Some of the course we provided were Pistol Level I, II and III, Shotgun Skills, Tactical Rifle, Tactical Rifle Instructor, Firearms Instructor, Shotgun Instructor, SWAT, Counter Sniper Level I and II and Use of Force.

In 2002 I accepted a position at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center as a Firearms Instructor. We provided basic and advanced firearms training in all areas of federal law enforcement. While there I created and revised many advanced level firearms training programs.

Recently I have been a Firearms Instructor training independent contractors to deploy overseas. The weapons we trained on included the Glock 19, M4 Rifle (Iron sight and Optics), M203, M249 SAW, M240B, Remington 870 Shotgun, and AK47.

I am an author of a best selling book “The Shooters Approach to Practice”, developed many firearms programs for the Georgia Public Safety Training Center and Federal Law Enforcement Training Center. I have earned the NRA Distinguished Revolver and Semi-Auto Badges in PPC and won many USPSA State Championships.


We have the knowledge, skill and experience to help you with your firearms training solutions. American Shooters Edge offers the following training programs:

Handgun Operator Level I, II, and III (2 Days Each)
Shotgun Operator (2 Days)
M-4 Operator (2 Days)
AK Operator (2 Days)
IPSC Level I, II, and III (2 Days each)
Law Enforcement Pistol and Rifle (1 Day)
Law Enforcement AK (1 Day)
Situational Awareness (2-3 Hours) (no live fore involved) Seminar Only
Post Use of Force Planning (2-3 Hours) (no live fire involved) Seminar Only
Use of Force in a friendly environment (2 Days)
Private Lessons (4-8 Hours)
Firearms Instructor Development Course (5 days)

Our training is conducted in Brunswick GA and St. Augustine FL. However all of our courses can be brought to your home range. We have great rates and discounts for people who sponsor a course at your home range.

As a special, all our 2 day or more courses with attendance of 10 or more paid students will include a chance to win a new Glock handgun. The pistol will be awarded to the most accurate and fastest student in the course.

Contact us at info@Americanshootersedge.com or 912-269-2783. www.Americanshootersedge.com
OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 14108
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by OakRidgeStars »

Welcome to VGOF, Sam :welcome: :wave:
User avatar
Yarddawg
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 991
Joined: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:14:28

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by Yarddawg »

:welcome: :clap:
Engage your brain!
User avatar
Jakeiscrazy
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 3519
Joined: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:06:02
Location: Chesterfield, VA

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by Jakeiscrazy »

:welcome:
“Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”
-Winston Churchill
Post Reply

Return to “New Members Report Here”