Search found 4 matches

by bullseye
Sat, 30 May 2009 02:39:05
Forum: Carrying Your Firearm
Topic: If you must leave your firearm in your vehicle...
Replies: 6
Views: 1614

If you must leave your firearm in your vehicle...

... you can take some additional steps to secure it. Many of us will end up in a situation where we cannot OC/CC for whatever reason. Keeping a pair of handcuffs in your car can provide an additional layer of security for your handgun. It's not a failsafe, but it's better than just locking it in the...
by bullseye
Sat, 23 May 2009 13:30:26
Forum: Carrying Your Firearm
Topic: Return of Fingerprint Card for CHP
Replies: 5
Views: 1401

Re: Return of Fingerprint Card for CHP

I was able to pick up my fingerprint card from NNPD yesterday. The Circuit Court's office was able to track it down for me, although it took them a few calls to get the right answers! They were initially informed that all CHP prints were done electronically. They had to make some more calls after I ...
by bullseye
Thu, 14 May 2009 22:13:42
Forum: Carrying Your Firearm
Topic: Return of Fingerprint Card for CHP
Replies: 5
Views: 1401

Return of Fingerprint Card for CHP

For those who live in localities where fingerprinting is required, has anyone ever requested to have the card returned? Have you ever been notified as the law requires? I think I must be the first one in Newport News to ask when/where can I come pick it up! Since I was required by local ordinance to...
by bullseye
Sun, 26 Apr 2009 19:14:04
Forum: Tidewater Area
Topic: Shooting at Hampton University
Replies: 3
Views: 1008

Re: Shooting at Hampton University

I was wondering what a 62 & a 43 year old would be doing hanging out at a college dorm at 1 a.m.? But it’s just another case of some punk going after a victim who in all probability won't be armed. The 43 year-old is a pizza delivery guy (wonder if it's Domino’s). The 62 year old is the dorm’s n...

Go to advanced search