Search found 7 matches

by MDWine
Tue, 08 Feb 2011 11:12:18
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Questions about selling a firearm
Replies: 6
Views: 632

Re: Questions about selling a firearm

Thanks guys... that's what I was looking for. I have a bill of sale that has the firearm info as well as a place for both parties information. I was just a bit fuzzy on how far I need to go to protect myself! Thanks again .40 Smith & Wesson Sigma 4 mags, cable lock, orig box & Paperwork ligh...
by MDWine
Tue, 08 Feb 2011 10:08:51
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Questions about selling a firearm
Replies: 6
Views: 632

Questions about selling a firearm

I have a handgun for sale. (I'll post it to the forum soon.) My question is "how" to verify that the buyer is a reasonable person. I've never sold a firearm to a stranger! All of my firearms have been sold to folks I know and TRUST! So the question... After asking for identification from a...
by MDWine
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:39:27
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: My new shooting glasses
Replies: 5
Views: 1489

Re: My new shooting glasses

All we can say at this point is... HURRY UP AND GO SHOOT!! I really want to hear how this works out for you. I just got new progressives, and the sight picture is just as bad a before. I read somewhere that an on-line doc will make "reverse-bifocals" for you, and he sells those "stati...
by MDWine
Mon, 05 Oct 2009 16:59:38
Forum: New Members Report Here
Topic: VGOF Rookie
Replies: 17
Views: 1741

Re: VGOF Rookie

Thanks!
by MDWine
Mon, 05 Oct 2009 16:58:03
Forum: Northern Virginia
Topic: Here in NOVA
Replies: 96
Views: 13235

Re: Here in NOVA

Me! From the teeming metropolis of Manassas Park!
by MDWine
Mon, 05 Oct 2009 16:13:14
Forum: New Members Report Here
Topic: VGOF Rookie
Replies: 17
Views: 1741

VGOF Rookie

New here, but not new to shooting! I've competed with most general firearms, including muskets, mortars, and cannon! Very strongly opinionated in the 2A front, NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor, Grassroots Minuteman, VCDL, N-SSA, Master Instructor for Virginia Game Department! Looking forward...
by MDWine
Mon, 05 Oct 2009 16:06:05
Forum: Announcements
Topic: VGOF Decals - FREE!
Replies: 51
Views: 8086

Re: VGOF Decals - FREE!

I hadda wait till I was actually a member... so TODAY is the DAY!

PM sent!

thanks!

Go to advanced search