Search found 5 matches

by ezsteve007
Sun, 02 Feb 2014 00:02:15
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Pick up a new baby today..
Replies: 3
Views: 960

Re: Pick up a new baby today..

ezsteve007 wrote:A baby Glock G26, with night sights and holster. I got it at the gun show.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Image

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
by ezsteve007
Sat, 01 Feb 2014 23:56:41
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Pick up a new baby today..
Replies: 3
Views: 960

Pick up a new baby today..

A baby Glock G26, with night sights and holster. I got it at the gun show.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
by ezsteve007
Fri, 31 Jan 2014 03:15:06
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Gun Show this weekend in Richmond...
Replies: 5
Views: 1306

Gun Show this weekend in Richmond...

Does anybody plan on going? I am going to be taking my son. He is pretty juiced about it :clap:. I am tring to pick up a G26.
by ezsteve007
Thu, 23 Jan 2014 00:01:46
Forum: Handguns/Pistols
Topic: Glock's New NY Legal Pocket Gun
Replies: 13
Views: 5548

Re: Glock's New NY Legal Pocket Gun

Chasbo00 wrote:No worries about fully topping off your magazines...

Image
this is too funny! i am definitely showing this pic to all my NY buddies
by ezsteve007
Wed, 22 Jan 2014 20:31:52
Forum: New Members Report Here
Topic: Hello from central VA..
Replies: 11
Views: 1969

Hello from central VA..

Just want to say hello to everyone... HI :wave: ...... I hope I can make some good friendships here :friends: . My son (14yr old) and I are starting to really get in to pistols :pistol: . I have only been a pistol owner for about a year. So I have been doing a lot of reading since then :coffee: . Th...

Go to advanced search