Search found 4 matches

by chasmanguns
Mon, 12 Aug 2013 15:18:29
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: dispatching snakes with handgun in residential areas
Replies: 17
Views: 4028

Re: dispatching snakes with handgun in residential areas

Ya gotta love this forum, especially Snakester!! All serious issues, with serious dedicated replies, lotsa thought goes into the responses and proposals. I think it would be a great idea for the Meet & Greet at my place but here may be 2 problems (probably 3 now that I think about it): (1) I mos...
by chasmanguns
Thu, 08 Aug 2013 17:42:58
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: dispatching snakes with handgun in residential areas
Replies: 17
Views: 4028

Re: dispatching snakes with handgun in residential areas

To all forum users who responded about my question on using handgun/snakeshot to kill snakes in my residential area I say thanks for your opinions and experience from around the State. I agree with all........so I'll be staying with the shovel and chasing the snakes when they get too close to the de...
by chasmanguns
Wed, 07 Aug 2013 13:31:56
Forum: Rimfires
Topic: old slab side browning buckmark - magazine issues
Replies: 1
Views: 2388

old slab side browning buckmark - magazine issues

Could use some assistance in that maybe other Forum members have run across this problem and I could use your experience/advice. I have a 1986 Browning Buckmark, 10 round .22 LR. This is the old "slab side" model that is such a treat to shoot. My teenagers have loved it as a trainer, wife ...
by chasmanguns
Sun, 04 Aug 2013 12:38:43
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: dispatching snakes with handgun in residential areas
Replies: 17
Views: 4028

dispatching snakes with handgun in residential areas

Hello to all; I am newly registered to VA gun owners forum and it looks quite interesting to me as a collector, target shooter and Army Vet so I'll be spending sometime scoping through a lot of subjects. Most forums have beat to death the ammo shortage, carry concealed issues ( I do have a CCW...and...

Go to advanced search