Look what I found in the mailbox today

Post pictures or videos as well as specifications or whatever else you want to say about the guns that you know and love.

Look what I found in the mailbox today

Postby 0ne5hot » Mon, 21 Jul 2014 20:18:51

I found a Fox Fx-599 in my mailbox today. :whistle: My first impression when I held it in my hand was that it was too small, but after handling it for a few minuites I came to the conclusion that it is perfect size. It fits to my hand like it was made just for me. The only downside I have found in my limited time I have had it is that I need to go buy some more star-bits. The ones that I have are too big for the screws. :doh:

I can definitely see why there is so much demand for them.
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy’s will to be imposed on him."
~ Sun Tzu

0ne5hot
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Brian

My Arsenal:
The ~6" of grey matter between my ears...

Next Firearm:
maybe a handgun???

Re: Look what I found in the mailbox today

Postby allingeneral » Mon, 21 Jul 2014 20:30:06

That's a scary black knife. Rolling Stone magazine would probably include it in their list of 5 most dangerous knives

1) scary black knife
2) sharp knife
3) dull knife
4) knife with a thumb stock
5) butter knife
Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin

First Name: Rick

My Arsenal:
Ruger 10/22
S&W 4043 .40
Daly 1911 .45
Mossberg 500 12Ga
Rem 870 Super Mag
Ranger Youth 20Ga
Browning Buck Mark .22

Next Firearm:
Lever Action .357Mag

Postby 0ne5hot » Mon, 21 Jul 2014 20:49:35

allingeneral wrote:That's a scary black knife. Rolling Stone magazine would probably include it in their list of 5 most dangerous knives

1) scary black knife
2) sharp knife
3) dull knife
4) knife with a thumb stock
5) butter knife

:hysterical: ...A few ex-girlfriends are the only scary black things that I don't like .... :whistle:
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy’s will to be imposed on him."
~ Sun Tzu

0ne5hot
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:
maybe a handgun???

Postby dusterdude » Tue, 22 Jul 2014 06:40:42

I like unscary black things one5hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Marine Corps  
dusterdude
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:
bersa 380,taurus pt145 and m1 garand

Postby kelu » Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:06:56

Dianne Feinstein would say that it looks like an assault rifle, and it should be banned :)
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby dorminWS » Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:56:05

HMMM .... And what would happen if I objected that a PERSON ought to be shunned because he was black and looked dangerous? Unspeakably reprehensible, right?

Obviously, these folks who are so hysterical about THINGS entirely or partially because they are black are victims of deep-seated cultural biases against black as a color (perceiving, because of ignorance, superstition and bigotry, evil in a mere color) and are therefore irreversibly and incurably racist and unfit for public life or discourse. I say we ban them from the internet and all media and exile them for life to the island of Saint Helena.
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." -Thomas Jefferson
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: G2

My Arsenal:
I don't think it's a good idea to put that online. WHO KNOWS who's checking? I love big-caliber and longe-range rifles and 1911 pistols, and I've got a few.

Next Firearm:
I can always use another 1911.

Postby 0ne5hot » Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:42:26

dorminWS wrote:HMMM .... And what would happen if I objected that a PERSON ought to be shunned because he was black and looked dangerous? Unspeakably reprehensible, right?

Obviously, these folks who are so hysterical about THINGS entirely or partially because they are black are victims of deep-seated cultural biases against black as a color (perceiving, because of ignorance, superstition and bigotry, evil in a mere color) and are therefore irreversibly and incurably racist and unfit for public life or discourse. I say we ban them from the internet and all media and exile them for life to the island of Saint Helena.

Which is really stupid, If you know how visible light works...black is created by all colors being absorbed. Every object appears as the colour they are because they reflect that colour from the rainbow spectrum or a mixture of them and then absorb the rest of the light rays. Black things do not reflect any light and so appear black. This is also why black this tend to become warm or hot when it is sunny. They transfer all the light energy they absorb into thermal energy.
~ Sun Tzu

0ne5hot
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:
maybe a handgun???

Postby 0ne5hot » Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:59:57

Back on topic tho...Drawing this knife from pocket is a little unique, but not unnatural, by pulling up with the ring the Emerson wave then pulls the blade open faster then you can with an automatic knife. Because there is no spring and the knife is opened by the user's actions, this knife is not regulated like automatic knives.

~ Sun Tzu

0ne5hot
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:
maybe a handgun???

Postby Mindflayer » Tue, 22 Jul 2014 15:28:57

That and the training knife are very interesting...

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
Mindflayer
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Patrick

Next Firearm:
Is it free?

Postby Siffer703 » Sat, 16 Aug 2014 23:46:41

NICE! :thumbsup:

Siffer703
Sighting In
Sighting In