Favor to ask -- Need to use a chronograph! Can anyone help?

Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Hampton Roads, Williamsburg and the Eastern Shore

Favor to ask -- Need to use a chronograph! Can anyone help?

Postby VelvetElvis » Mon, 25 Jul 2016 21:45:40

Greetings Tidewater Area Shooters! I have a favor to ask of anyone who has the proper equipment. I have a new rifle/scope combination and I'm trying to get a few rounds (10-15 perhaps) through it with the help of a chronograph so that I can determine good average muzzle velocities, spread, min/max and standard deviation for the usual ballistics calculation purposes. I don't own a chronograph, and was wondering if I could meet someone who does at a local range sometime in the near future to "borrow" it.

I normally shoot at the C2 outdoor shooting range down in Creeds, but I'm willing to meet at whatever range (indoor or outdoor) is convenient in the Virginia Beach or Norfolk area as well. I'll gladly pay any reasonable fee for the use of your chronograph -- perhaps I could spring for some ammo, or pay your lane rental fees...I'm flexible. Price can be negotiated.

Please reply to this posting, and we can arrange to exchange contact information. Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy  
VelvetElvis
Pot Shot
Pot Shot

My Arsenal:
Remington 700P, H&K USP Compact (9mm), Walther PPK/S (.380 ACP)

Return to Tidewater Area