VGOF resistance....

Discuss survival and preparedness strategies. What will you do when the zombies come to get us?

Re: VGOF resistance....

Postby BertMacklin » Wed, 23 Jul 2014 13:43:53

Reverenddel wrote:Side note: there is a book out about how to be a "marauder", and the benefits of being one, and the lack of strength in Rural positions...

(shrugs) Dunno, I figure if you get enough like-minded folks together, you can be okay.

Do you know what it's called?

BertMacklin
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:
Glock 22 Gen. 3
Rem. 597
T/C Venture 30-06
H&R Topper 20

Re: VGOF resistance....

Postby Wolvee » Wed, 23 Jul 2014 14:47:29

Forum agenda meeting usually go like this...

When are going to have a FTF? ...then 50 people say, "YEAH"

They announce a date and place. ...then you have people complain about its Time and Location. Many then expect it to be changed.

It gets changed: ..the same people cry that it still doesn't fit their range or time frame, lol.

Then the powers that be stick to their guns. ...there is some push back but eventually with enough time, people start RSVPing. 150 people will RSVP.

The day of the meeting, 12 people are sitting in a room with nothing to talk about. The meeting leader runs down the agenda of "hot button issues" in which people who attend vote on. Measures are passed then on Monday morning when the Internet finds out the new changes, heads explode because they didn't get a say.

LoL.

Splitting my concentration duties.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Le prixs'oublie, la qualité reste

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Marine Corps   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
Wolvee
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Wolvee

My Arsenal:
German stuff

Previous

Return to Survival and Emergency Preparedness (SHTF)