NEW ROSSI Circuit Judge

Rimfire pistols and rifles discussion

NEW ROSSI Circuit Judge

Postby Snakester » Tue, 26 Feb 2013 12:34:29

Last week I added to my collection a Rossi Circuit Judge .22LR/.22MAG. I got the model with the Black Synthetic Stock. It also has top rail for easy scope mounting ( which I am going to do real soon ). The factory optic sites work great and seems to be fine for now. Only takes a second to change the cylinders. I mainly bought it for target shooting but , with the Magnum Cylinder it may see some Ground Hog Shooting in the near future.
I've had it out shooting twice already and may again this afternoon. I have to say it shoots better than I thought it would and is a lot of fun for target shooting. If anybody else has any experience shooting this rifle or any of the other Rossi Judges , I would be interested in hearing about it. :sniper:

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
Snakester
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Randy

My Arsenal:
I don't own any FireArms...Just here for "The Bonding"

Next Firearm:
No Plans to Purchase at this time!

Re: NEW ROSSI Circuit Judge

Postby Mindflayer » Tue, 26 Feb 2013 17:35:45

I bought the woman that is now my wife the Rossi Circuit Judge in .45 Colt/.410 two Christmases ago. I thought it might be just a fun gun to shoot, a little gimmicky... I was wrong. It is an absolute riot to shoot - shoulder quickly, right on target, and a conversation starter. That said, be careful with the rear sight. Somewhere in the mountains of WV, there's a rear sight laying on the ground, probably in the brush.

We bought an RDS for her in the meantime.

I've looked at the .22 Magnum/.22LR carbine, and it is very tempting. Would make a nice partner to my .17 HMR Savage.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
Mindflayer
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Patrick

Next Firearm:
Is it free?

Postby Snakester » Tue, 26 Feb 2013 18:22:06

I've also been looking at the Circuit Judge .45LC/.410 with the Black Stock to match my .22/.22Mag. A shooting buddy of mine has one with a scope and bipod ....He shoots it all the time , a real attention getter at the Range. His other hobby is working Leather...He is making a holster for his ....If it looks Cool , I will have to get him to make me one.

Snakester
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:

Postby Snakester » Mon, 11 Nov 2013 20:02:19

We have been shooting a lot ....especially .22 LR and .22 Mag. We've been finding .22LR , but not too much .22 Mag. on the shelves. I'm really glad I have been hoarding up for the last couple of years. This Circuit Judge is Fast becoming one of My favorite's to shoot... Can't wait for Spring Ground Hog Hunting !!!

Snakester
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:

Return to Rimfires