How to fight the latest push for gun control

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

Re: How to fight the latest push for gun control

Postby Viper21 » Thu, 06 Feb 2020 12:44:38

Ironbear wrote:Why call it "North Virginia" when you could call it "South Maryland"?

Swampman wrote:Or west DC? This would be fun - give NOVA to DC! Then the only representation they'd have in Congress would be Norton! They'd be begging to come back to VA! :hysterical:

Some great points, & ideas..!

When it really comes down to it, I don't care what they are called, as long as they aren't controlling the rest of Virginia anymore.

I'm not moving, or going anywhere either. The next time I move, it'll be to the cemetery. Whether that is next week, or in 30 years. I come from a long line of Virginians, who have been here since the American Revolution, & before. Several who fought in Washington's Army, & every major conflict up to the present day (All 3 sons on active duty right now).

I couldn't imagine calling somewhere else home, at this point in my life. I've left Virginia before, & never felt quite at home. I've spent 35 years in the workforce to secure my little piece of Virginia for my duration (hopefully longer). I'll defend my rights to the best of my abilities, & deal with the consequences if it comes to that.....

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
Viper21
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Andy

Postby kelu » Fri, 14 Feb 2020 23:05:16

kelu wrote:We will have this secession discussion more and more.
It fits in the global pattern.

All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby kelu » Wed, 19 Feb 2020 23:13:25

"Greater Idaho": Conservatives In Oregon Want 22 Rural Counties To Secede And Become Part Of Idaho
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/gre ... part-idaho
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Previous

Return to General Discussion