COVID TRACER APPS = GUN OWNER TRACER APPS

COVID TRACER APPS = GUN OWNER TRACER APPS

Postby TommyJefferson » Tue, 28 Apr 2020 18:14:46

Hello everyone. This is a COPY PASTA comment I found on a well known financial news aggregator blog... article was regarding Trump quitting Afghanistan because of COVID and thought I would drop it here... I am not the OP although I do have definite opinions on this whole COVID subject!

Begin comment:
USA lost the petrodollar = no loner reserve currency of the world = US MILITARY has to pay for gas with dollars backed by REAL GOODS AND SERVICES = cannot pay for WARS in Afghanistan and Iraq anymore!

Here is the COVID PETRODOLLAR FLU MASTERPLAN FOR THE 1% ROCKEFELLER BILL GATES GANG A.K.A BIG PIZZA for economic recovery via pandemic induced biometric security state like China! ( read from page 18 onwards)

https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/R ... dation.pdf

Also NEITHER TRUMP NOR THE MILITARY CLOWNS LIKE Mark Milley are in charge. Our country is now run by EMPRESS OF USA JUDITH RODIN, ARCHITECT AND MASTERMIND of the lockdowns, compulsory mask psyop orders, biometric id via COVID TESTING, IMMUNITY CERTIFICATES and CONTACT TRACER APPS!

when she says you have the flu....you have the flu whether you like it or not! when she says you have to compulsorily wear a mask 10 years ago as part of a corporate mass psyop pandemic racket scenario plan...you do so without question today in the year 2020! She is the one behind getting POLICE to act even more dickish than they already are with ridiculous nonsensical non scientific quarantine orders, mask orders, social distancing orders etc..

bow down to your new Empress Judith Rodin THE COVID QUEEN AND TRUE RULER OF THE SHAMELESS CITIZENS OF THE USA !!

https://president.upenn.edu/history/judith-rodin

Trump made fun of Carly Fiorina so they brought out a REAL BOTOX QUEEN TO HUMILIATE AND TAKE DOWN TRUMP!! Judith botox Rodin is the one that is directing FAUCI, BRIX the CNN and other MSM coverage...its the ultimate REVENGE of the femenazis for all of Trump's mocking women starting with the bleeder kelly.

Here is Our Empress of the USA who rules over us in the shadow...What a looker she is....this is the face behind COVID and the humiliation of Trump.
https://penntoday.upenn.edu/sites/defau ... 1-002X.jpg

America's consitutionally guaranteed fundamental right to assembly has been suspended for a whole month by A BOTOX BITCH who wrote all this down in 2010...to think RED BLOODED GUN OWNING AMERICAN MALES COWERING FROM THE FLU based on the orders of CovidQueen Judith Rodin...

Trump is just a personification of the emasculated WHITE AMERICAN MALE, BOOMER, GENX, MILLENIAL, ZOOMERS OR OTHERWISE..... The ARMED FORCES ARE NOT IN CHARGE & TRUMP IS NOT IN CHARGE.... NANCY PELOSI and her BOTOX CREW are in charge of this mass psyop!

The memes have come true, AMERICA is literally run by the real botox bitches of DC.....and the MASTER MIND JUDITH BOTOX RODIN used just another strain of the flu to do it!

We should all sue these clowns including the botox bitch Rodin for this EPIC FLU pandemic hoax!!! They literally SHUT IT ALL DOWN because we the people are now knowing, the pizzagate gang is the coronavirus gang!!!

End comment

covid tracer apps = conservative gun owner tracer apps discussion here:
http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=359857

so what do you guys think....tin foil hat or is there some truth to it?

TommyJefferson
Pot Shot
Pot Shot

Re: COVID TRACER APPS = GUN OWNER TRACER APPS

Postby allingeneral » Thu, 30 Apr 2020 14:43:47

That's an awful lot of tin foil there, and I don't have time to dig in to determine any level of validity or to dispute, but I have no reason to believe that there aren't several nefarious plans of this nature in motion all over the country, and it's pretty sad.

Maybe you should post this on facebook and see if their professional fact-checkers delete it for you or ban you from facebook. That will tell you if it's real or not! :)
Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin

First Name: Rick

My Arsenal:
Ruger 10/22
S&W 4043 .40
Daly 1911 .45
Mossberg 500 12Ga
Rem 870 Super Mag
Ranger Youth 20Ga
Browning Buck Mark .22

Next Firearm:
Lever Action .357Mag

Return to Politics (All other non-firearm related)