Page 1 of 1

Hello from beautiful Washington,LA

Posted: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 15:43:43
by DCPearceMD
Just an introduction of myself as a new user to the site. I've been a lifelong avid hunter, shooter, collector of various firearms. After a life changing auto accident a couple of years ago, I can no longer hunt, and rarely shoot due to chronic pain resulting from the injuries sustained in the accident. But I do still enjoy reading about and collecting firearms, and teaching my three boys what I know about firearms, safety with firearms, and protection of self and family with firearms. They are now teaching ME about firearms! I am enjoying the site, and I appreciate being able to interact with others interested in firearms. David C. Pearce, MD

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: Hello from beautiful Washington,LA

Posted: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 16:02:36
by OakRidgeStars
Welcome to VGOF, David :welcome: :wave:

Re: Hello from beautiful Washington,LA

Posted: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 18:06:05
by Oldtimer
:welcome: to VGOF :clap:

Re: Hello from beautiful Washington,LA

Posted: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 19:26:34
by Yarddawg
:welcome: :clap:

Re: Hello from beautiful Washington,LA

Posted: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 20:09:28
by gunderwood
:welcome:

Re: Hello from beautiful Washington,LA

Posted: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 08:45:26
by Palladin
:welcome:

Re: Hello from beautiful Washington,LA

Posted: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 11:34:36
by allingeneral
Welcome aboard, David! :welcome:

Re: Hello from beautiful Washington,LA

Posted: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 00:09:02
by mk4
:welcome:

Re: Hello from beautiful Washington,LA

Posted: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 10:26:53
by zephyp
:welcome:

Re: Hello from beautiful Washington,LA

Posted: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:06:47
by rod
Welcome to VGOF :welcome:

Re: Hello from beautiful Washington,LA

Posted: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:47:15
by smltooner
:welcome: to the club.