Page 1 of 1
Crimson Trace
Posted: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 17:13:34
by SgtBill
I orderd a set of Crimson Trace grips for my Glock .40 Cal. Md. #22 on Tuesday by e-mail from AIG Tactical they arrived today and are installed. This is great service from AIG, but the best part is that I have spoke with people at Crimson Trace within the last 2 week's about these grips and they stated that I could get a set at 20% off with a copy of my retired Police I.D. card this would bring the cost down to 183.20 and no shipping from $229.00.The grips were only $172.26 Plus Va. tax at .5% brought AIG price to $180.87 and no shipping. Take the time to research the things you want to get and look to some of the sponsers from this sight. I am now going to order 2 more sets of these grips from AIG a set each for my son and my daughter for their duty weapons.
Bill
Re: Crimson Trace
Posted: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 17:19:53
by allingeneral
Re: Crimson Trace
Posted: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 17:24:32
by SgtBill
Re: Crimson Trace
Posted: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 17:56:44
by OakRidgeStars
Re: Crimson Trace
Posted: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 18:11:20
by SgtBill
I just orderd another set for my Brother In Law's Glock 23. My wife showed him mine on my Glock 22 and he fell in love with the them and wanted a set. I will get them sent to my house and he will have to travel here from Scranton Pa. for me to put them on and sight the gun in. He will bring his new Mustang Shelby GT500 and I will get a chance to play with it. It must be nice to have money. He realy is a great guy and like a little brother to me. It will be nice to have the wife get back from her trip and I can get my Glock back.
Bill
Re: Crimson Trace
Posted: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 18:56:21
by Vahunter
Re: Crimson Trace
Posted: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 09:00:09
by SgtBill
Re: Crimson Trace
Posted: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:17:32
by SgtBill
Ok, I hate to admit it but I screwed up. I orderd a set of Crimson Trace Grip's for my Brother In Law's Glock. I thought it was a Md.#22 after they came in I checked with him and it turns out that he has a Md.#23. He was going to show up on my doorstep on Sat. in the A.M. I sent a P.M. to Rick and informed him of my screw up and he sent me the directions to return the first set and sent me out the proper one's for the Mod.23 in less then 3 day's. I can now make my Brother In Law happy by getting his Glock set up for him, he will also become a client for Rick and A.I.G.
Rick thank's for the great service, it is of the quality that one can not find now a day's. Keep up the great work.

QUALITY
Bill
Re: Crimson Trace
Posted: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:28:37
by allingeneral
Excellent, Bill. Very glad I could get you set up in time for the visit.
