Page 1 of 1

Course of fire Library

Posted: Thu, 19 May 2011 00:10:12
by cofadmin
All,

I've been working the past several months on building a web-site, http://cofexchange.com , to act as a go-to place for match material for packaged stage/course designs. I have lots of USPSA and IDPA stages using pistol; but I'm short on content for both shotgun/rifle stages for both USPSA multi-gun and IDPA DMG. If you have something you would like submit I would love to have it. You can use the built in work-flow on the web-site to submit content. Once I make sure there is no porn, or somthing else weird, it get's posted.

Thanks

Re: Course of fire Library

Posted: Thu, 19 May 2011 07:40:10
by allingeneral
But gun porn is ok, right? :lovegunporn: :gunporn: :lovegunporn: :gunporn:

Re: Course of fire Library

Posted: Thu, 19 May 2011 09:14:38
by cofadmin
lol there is a video section for that type of material. Funny you bring that up that up though because I just signed up an advertiser that sells a camera that slides on to the gun rail. It's about the size of a tact light and I plan on putting it on my SCAR and uploading content for rifle stages :)